Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - Bullmania - 02-26-2016 10:59 PM

(02-18-2016 10:14 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  I can see quigg causing an upset. Frampton seems rattled to me watching the gloves are off and other press stuff

Warrington hasn't got a hope against selby

Yes the one behind the media or something and quigg kept repeating himself frampton had to get pulled away. Quigg has won the mind game battle but it's what happens on the night.

Long has the fight lives up to the hype and not a bore where both men scared to do anything.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 02-27-2016 12:03 AM

its framptons to lose.

RE: Knocking One Out - Bullmania - 02-27-2016 09:31 AM

Even arguing over who gets which dressing room now.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 02-27-2016 10:27 AM

There's been bitter arguments about that home dressing room for days now, they were on the verge of pulling the fight on Thursday on the strength of it. Lol.

Frampton looked to be getting very carried away at the weigh in whereas quigg seemed cool as a salad, I think how they handle the pressure will be a factor, neither of them have had a night like this before. Could be a classic.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 02-27-2016 11:03 AM

Frampton has tried to claim that quigg has lost his cool but I haven't seen any of that tbh. Frampton seems rattled and irritated. Can't wait for the fight, real 50/50

Also just seen that quigg has a 4" reach advantage which could sway it with his usual quick tempo

RE: Knocking One Out - Bullmania - 02-27-2016 08:33 PM

Be interesting to see who gets the middle off the ring first. I've got the fight sorted to watch anyhow.

RE: Knocking One Out - captain tripps - 02-27-2016 10:11 PM

I have it on bein sports 3 HD.

RE: Knocking One Out - Bullmania - 02-27-2016 10:30 PM

Just want them to come out now swinging.

Slight delay just get them out.

Quiggs out and here comes frampton.

6th round still both cagey am glad haven't paid for this fight. Frampton the busier but quigg got the better shots off.

RE: Knocking One Out - Bullmania - 02-27-2016 11:32 PM

Round 7 best round off fight so far and round 8 straight back at it this is more like it.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 02-27-2016 11:40 PM

T'draw?