Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - sinkers89 - 05-30-2016 08:08 AM

Love it when an F bomb gets dropped on TV.
Everyone apologising, it's past watershed!

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 05-30-2016 12:02 PM

It was bellews night, similar to Hatton v tzyue. I'm not sure what bellew keeps calling Haye out for though, there are great fights at cw without having to get Haye back down to the weight. If they fight at a catch weight between cw & hw then I could only see that working for Haye who is a small hw. The cw world champs are decent but I think bellew could potentially unify.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 05-30-2016 03:08 PM

(05-30-2016 12:02 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  It was bellews night, similar to Hatton v tzyue. I'm not sure what bellew keeps calling Haye out for though, there are great fights at cw without having to get Haye back down to the weight. If they fight at a catch weight between cw & hw then I could only see that working for Haye who is a small hw. The cw world champs are decent but I think bellew could potentially unify.

Money!!!

Great comeback from Bellew, he has some great power at cruiser weight

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 05-30-2016 08:39 PM

cruiserweight is seen as unfashionable though.

RE: Knocking One Out - kickingtee - 05-31-2016 03:59 PM

He was calling out David Haye on talksport again. He was injured before this fight, fractured finger but he wasnt going to pull out of fighting at Goodison.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 05-31-2016 05:39 PM

I hope they do fight.

Haye will smash the shit out of him.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 05-31-2016 07:08 PM

Haye could have spent his days smashing up all of the cw's but the real interest is in the hw division. I don't think Haye needs bellew tbf as Haye could still get to a very good level, his fight with Briggs will generate a lot of interest & then he could be lined up for a Joshua or fury type fight. Bellew would have to meet Haye half way to hw I reckon.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 06-15-2016 11:22 AM

crolla v linares in september is pretty tasty!

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 06-15-2016 11:33 AM

Linares is very good, crolla will have it to do, great fight.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 06-24-2016 06:17 PM

Tyson Fury
Tyson Fury beat Wladmir Klitschko in their first fight in Dusseldorf in November
British world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has postponed next month's rematch with Wladimir Klitschko after injuring an ankle in training.

The bout had been scheduled to take place in Manchester on 9 July.

Undefeated Fury, 27, posted on Instagram that he had been forced to cancel the fight after injuring himself while running in the Lake District.

"They've said it's not broken but it's badly sprained and to keep off it for six to seven weeks," he said.

Peter Fury, his uncle and trainer, said on Twitter: "Fight date will be postponed with new date released very soon, probably today."
------
Shame, was hoping to see klitchko put his fist through furys mouth.