Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 11-18-2016 11:15 PM

kovalev to beat ward???

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 11-18-2016 11:23 PM

Not sure tbh. Kovalev gets a decent shot through it'll be goodnight but I just think ward might be too clever for that. I'd imagine ward will adopt a hit, run & cover up style that got floyd through his career. Great fight though!

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 11-18-2016 11:26 PM

i favour kovalev a little...sort of ward cant hide for long enough...but yes a great fight/

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 11-19-2016 06:40 AM

Can see this being a poor fight imo, wards defence is just too good and he's so boring to watch! Won't be staying up for it that's for sure

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 11-19-2016 08:35 AM

Gutnechkt taken ill after last nights loss to groves, stretchered from dressing room to hospital. Hope the lads alright.

RE: Knocking One Out - chesterhino - 11-19-2016 12:20 PM

Can't say I'm surprised whotobea, those last three rounds were a joke. He hardly threw a punch back and was getting battered by some big shots, too tough for his own good and his corner should have pulled him out. People had a go at ingle for pulling Brook out against golovkin but he did it to spare him a coma!

RE: Knocking One Out - Bullmania - 11-20-2016 12:28 AM

Well done darren tetley now 13-0 and booked a fight for the English title next year.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 11-20-2016 09:22 AM

bad week for the refs in boxing.

RE: Knocking One Out - whotobeA - 11-20-2016 11:08 AM

Enjoyed the fight. Looked like ward was done early but a very brace comeback & hurt kovalev mid to late. The yanks usually give the decision to the counter puncher but I think ward was only good for a draw. It looked like kovalev took the fight but I think the rematch will be even better now they've weighed each other up.

RE: Knocking One Out - Cheese - 11-20-2016 12:43 PM

apparently 2 judges gave ward the last 6 rounds..wtf.

agree about rematch...kovalev wont leave anything to chance next time...he knows he can put him down now.