Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 10-20-2012 09:33 PM

wee bit disappointed by the fella early and brook should have gone after him as soon as he got off his ass/....he was a bit hesitant i thought.

just as i say that its all over.

different class from brook. hatton best avoid him like the plague.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 10-20-2012 09:36 PM

He was top class, the argie.

No doubt about it. Brook is world class. Best performance of his career.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 10-20-2012 09:54 PM

Loved his after fight interview. Saying he wants to take khans jaw clean off. But world title first.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 10-20-2012 09:57 PM

see malignaggi gets lucky again, the cano fella was over the weight so no title on the line, win or lose.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 10-21-2012 09:43 AM

Definately lucky on the result, camo threw and landed more punches.anf knocked him down in the 11th!

No excuse for not making the weight though!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 10-21-2012 10:03 AM

the stupidest part is its his first fight after moving up a weight~~!!!!! what a chuffin donut.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 10-21-2012 05:41 PM

Brook to fight devon alexander next year then. Alexander is a boring fighter who has never really impressed me that much but is effective. I think brook can better him if prepared the same as this fight.

Malignaggi want hatton next. If hatton comes back half the fighter he was then he finishes malignaggi again. Its an easy title for him.

Garcia thinking of giving khan a rematch after knocking out morales. Khan can beat him but needs to live like a fighter instead of appearing on sports quizzes and celebrity juice. He can do all that shit when he retires.

Brook vs garcia would be a really good fight hopefully in the next couple of years. They can both bang.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 10-21-2012 08:47 PM

i still think khan has what it takes, just needs the right attitude, the right preparation and the right trainer.

if khan can get himself together then he and brook could dish up a few tasty clashes ala barrera and morales.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 10-22-2012 08:07 AM

Its a cracking division.

Brook, khan and hatton. Pac man and mayweather. Garcia and malignaggi. Peterson. Im sure there are more that i have forgotten.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 10-22-2012 08:51 AM

Agreed

I think if brook beats Alexander then he will fight khan, lose and I think he will fight hatton.

I've heard that the brook Alexander bout could be in Britain as it won't make much money in the u.s.
brook will now sellout most arenas in the uk.