Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 11-05-2012 12:59 PM

Thought bute was poor. He wont get to the top again. Froch has taken all confidence from him.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 11-05-2012 01:05 PM

frankie gavin got back on the horse the other night too. out-pointed junior witter

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 11-05-2012 01:26 PM

Only seen the highlights but it wasn't brilliant & Witter should be finished now. Spent too much career chasing Hatton to really have his own great legacy.

SBW fight with Botha been put back to next yr as Williams had to have a shoulder op after damaging it playing ra ra. 60K a match he's getting in the yip league, dont know why he bothers fighting as well?

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - T-Bone - 11-05-2012 01:27 PM

(11-05-2012 01:26 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  Only seen the highlights but it wasn't brilliant & Witter should be finished now. Spent too much career chasing Hatton to really have his own great legacy.

SBW fight with Botha been put back to next yr as Williams had to have a shoulder op after damaging it playing ra ra. 60K a match he's getting in the yip league, dont know why he bothers fighting as well?

Cuz hes one talented mother fucker!!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 11-05-2012 01:31 PM

Bute fight was boring.... Bute was totally average.

Agree about witter, he's all talk now.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 11-08-2012 01:23 PM

Heard Brian Mac beat Radford, dont know how though? I saw Offiah beat Matt Perry on pts, he even knocked him down at one point.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 11-08-2012 01:58 PM

Macs a hard bastard that's why....and a former boxer!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 11-08-2012 02:31 PM

Lol, i mean i wasn't sure if it was pts or ko. I knew he boxed as a marine & i nearly had to pair up with him at boxercise when he was training for the Sculthorpe fight, fortunatley a bloke more similar size to him turned up & i was off the hook (so to speak).

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - The Man With No Name - 11-08-2012 05:17 PM

I went to my first boxing fight on Friday night, local lad Tommy Coyle against Antonio Joao Bento. Coyle smashed him inside 55 seconds after he caught Bento with a left, and then proceded to pagger him on the ropes.

The atmosphere in a smallist venue like the Hull City Hall was electric. I really enjoyed it. It was ferocious and I'm definitely going to watch him fight again.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 11-08-2012 07:10 PM

(11-08-2012 05:17 PM)HKR AWAY DAYS Wrote:  I went to my first boxing fight on Friday night, local lad Tommy Coyle against Antonio Joao Bento. Coyle smashed him inside 55 seconds after he caught Bento with a left, and then proceded to pagger him on the ropes.

The atmosphere in a smallist venue like the Hull City Hall was electric. I really enjoyed it. It was ferocious and I'm definitely going to watch him fight again.

Glad you enjoyed it mate. I used to love the smaller venues with all the up n comers fighting. Try the bigger venues like the men or something. Maybe hattons comeback? The atmosphere is great for a big fight but not as intimate as a sports hall type venue. Usually some nice birds all dressed up too.