Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - The Man With No Name - 11-09-2012 12:03 PM

The birds were class. Must be the attraction of seeing blokes belt 10 bells out of each other. We were talking about doing a bigger fight next year do will see how it goes. Cheers.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 11-09-2012 12:58 PM

Be careful with the birds though. They usually come along with some right knuckle draggers.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 11-09-2012 01:35 PM

The trophy birds that go to boxing are nasty tbh. Polished turds with deadhead boyfriends. I've been to a few shows where its spilled over in the crowd & these women absolutley love it. Ok to look at but be wary!

How has Andrew Flintoff got a showcase bill at the MEN? All seems a bit embarrassing imo.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 11-11-2012 09:01 AM

Eddie Hearn has tweeted this morning that kell brook has been offered a deal to fight Devon Alexander 19th jan at either NYC or Las Vegas which they are going to accept!

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 11-11-2012 11:25 AM

We'll know alot more about Brook after that fight.

Klitchko beat another also ran last night.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - captain tripps - 11-11-2012 12:20 PM

cant wait for audleys next fight.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 11-11-2012 12:36 PM

(11-11-2012 09:01 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  Eddie Hearn has tweeted this morning that kell brook has been offered a deal to fight Devon Alexander 19th jan at either NYC or Las Vegas which they are going to accept!

if brook approaches that fight with the same attitude as the last one he has every chance of taking home the belt. and the yankees are gonna love that style too.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 11-19-2012 09:26 AM

Froch proved he deserves to be at the best of world level. Next yr should be the rematches, Bute in Canada, Kessler in Nottingham & Ward in Vegas. He would have been good in the BennEubank era.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 11-19-2012 09:38 AM

Froch was great, the body shots were immense.

Bute would be mental to fight froch, hes getting better with age. Hed be demolished in his own country, which hes unbeaten in.

I reckon ward would fight froch in the UK.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 11-19-2012 09:53 AM

It would be good if Froch could get Ward to Nottingham. Ward did tweet after the fight on satdi that 'England looks a cool place to fight' but i've heard PBF say that a few times yet not travel.

I reckon Magee will give Kessler a right scare tbh but Kessler will come through & hopefully fight Froch in March.