Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 11-24-2012 11:03 PM

knocked the fuck out!!!

lol

Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Dinosaur Rah!!!! - 11-24-2012 11:30 PM

Looked slow from the off, swinging wildly and was out on his feet by the 5th. Great body shot that got him to be fair.
He was gutted and crying afterwards but worryingly didn't say he was gonna retire. Said he didn't want to go out a loser.
Khan, Kell even Malinaggi would have him out of there very quickly

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 11-24-2012 11:38 PM

thats what can happen to u when u get big debts.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 11-25-2012 01:47 AM

Why do you find it "lol" cheesy?

One of the great exports of british boxing is ricky. Fallen on hard times. Not really a "lol" moment if your a true fan of the sport.

Ricky has announced his retirement. Poor fucker. Hope he deals with it ok. One of the greats.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 11-25-2012 07:27 AM

Malinaggi was right afterwards, should have had an easy warm up fight, think most people thought ricky could just walk back in the ring and fight like he used to. Doesnt happen like that unfortunately.
Given us some great nights in boxing though,

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 11-25-2012 10:17 AM

no, not for me drso. he was warned and he should have known better. im not sure i agree on him being one of the best exports either to be honest.

slightly above average but no better than that.

plus, a cokehead into the bargain.

sorry drso, just not featuring high on my list.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 11-26-2012 09:36 AM

When he first announced the comeback i cringed & was shouting for him to stay retired but as his training wore on & saw clips of his sparring etc i was sucked into thinking he could make another go of it. Lets have it right though, Senchenko is a pretty decent fighter & for Hatton to take that first fight back was a big ask. That said Hatton of old would have put him away even though this was never his best weight.

Funnily enough i think this has been good for Hatton as he needed to know, & now he does. Also it will be a good few quid in the bank & given him a healthier lifestyle (for now). For me he was another Brit to shout for who did very well with fairly limited ability.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 11-26-2012 10:53 AM

senchenko is a home town fighter and im guessing u might never see him fighting again outside ukraine/russia. he has only fought once before outside. and he hardly has a list of top name fighters as his previous opponents. even mallignaggi had to go to ukraine to fight him.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 11-26-2012 04:03 PM

Just think Hatton should maybe have had a tune up but maybe Senchenko WAS the tune up?

It'd be interesting to see Brook have a go with Senchenko if the Bradley fight falls though.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 11-26-2012 07:04 PM

hes isnt even top 10 though... why would brook touch him??