Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Tattyrhino - 12-01-2012 10:41 PM

Is fury getting booed? seems a tad out of order

Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Mr-P - 12-01-2012 10:45 PM

Fury deserves to get smashed. The guys a knob head. Too busy show boating... Not enough boxing. Hope price kills the pikey in the near future.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 12-01-2012 10:48 PM

This fight is piss poor.

Klitschko will be laughing his tits off.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Tattyrhino - 12-01-2012 10:52 PM

The fight is piss poor, but you can only fight what's in front of you, if Fury can coast through this, and win at some sort of a canter good luck to him.

But yeah he is a cocky git and i'd love to see Fury get clocked

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - RoC of 606 - 12-03-2012 07:46 AM

Never seen him but he just strikes me as a fat lazy twat who's never had a decent opponent. This from plenty of people who have seen him and can make a judgement on his ability or lack of.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 12-03-2012 08:23 AM

I keep telling you feckers. Fury is underated by you lot. That guy took klitschko 12 rounds and fury matched it with relative ease. Im not saying he will clean out the division but he isnt as shit as some of you make out.

As for flintoff, it was basically amateur standard at best but fair play, he got in there and had a fight. No mean feat in itself. Hope he gives it up now though.

Skelton is well past it now so it was just a token gesture fight for price. Price vs fury will happen when it can make the most money. Maybe a couple of years or so.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 12-03-2012 08:39 AM

Yes that guy did drs, but he only had 3 weeks notice for the fight with fury.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 12-03-2012 09:24 AM

Fury obviously used his height & reach advantage & wasn't prepared to go toe to toe which in itself shows he is improving mentally. He did actually keep the showboating to a minimum really. Apart from that i'm not sure that fight told us too much more about Fury. He looks to be improving but i've still not seen anything to think he can mix it at the top.

Price is looking for Chisora last i read which would be a good statement if he was to ko him.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 12-03-2012 09:34 AM

If i am honest fury never looked that good but i saw him fight the irish guy about a year ago and he looked really patient and he had changed his stance and looked more fluid. He looks like a fighter who could fight up near the top of the division. Can he beat a klitschko? Probably not but i dont see alot out there to scare him. Price looks a beast at the moment but he needs to step it up a bit now.

(12-03-2012 08:39 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  Yes that guy did drs, but he only had 3 weeks notice for the fight with fury.

Its true chester but he was still there to beat and give fury credit for doing it with ease and patience. Sign of him maturing a little.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 12-07-2012 10:56 AM

Marquez is looking pumped up & is talking about ko'ing Manny. Wrong choice imo, he has much more skill than Manny & a toe to toe would play right into Manny's hands.

PBF has announced 2 vegas fight dates for next yr, Guerrero is looking likley who is a monster & will give him a test but if Manny doesn't slip up then you never know??

Magee looks ready & could give Kessler problems imo.