Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 04-20-2013 09:46 PM

Nah he qualified for that russian guy who is knocking every one out for the chance at wladimir klitschko.

Haye dont want him. Everything to lose nothing to gain. Same with price.

Fury will eventually beat himself by being cocky to the wrong guy but so far he has been too good for everyone. He needs to leave his corner and get some proper boxing people in. Couple of tweaks and he is right up there imo.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - captain tripps - 04-21-2013 06:38 AM

I watched fury for the first time last night,he's a brawler not a boxer IMO.I reckon if he comes up against some one who can box.who has a strategy and Is good enough to stick to it.duty will walk right into one.
Mind in the heavy weights nowadays theirs not too many really good ones around.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 04-21-2013 06:51 AM

The big thing fury has is that he put on a show. I still don't think he's brilliant tbh but that was a good win for him. Hope he improves & gets his payday.

Some proper boxing soon, the animal that is Guerrero taking on floyd. Still think mayweather will have too much skill but is in for a torrid night.

Can't believe lee purdy is stepping in for brook! Excellent if he could get a major upset but I think he'll be we'll out of his depth.

Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - LeedsBarmyArmy - 04-21-2013 10:18 AM

Furys a right gypo, did you see his supporters? Haha

Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Mr-P - 04-21-2013 11:13 AM

(04-21-2013 06:51 AM)whotobeA Wrote:  The big thing fury has is that he put on a show. I still don't think he's brilliant tbh but that was a good win for him. Hope he improves & gets his payday.

Some proper boxing soon, the animal that is Guerrero taking on floyd. Still think mayweather will have too much skill but is in for a torrid night.

Can't believe lee purdy is stepping in for brook! Excellent if he could get a major upset but I think he'll be we'll out of his depth.

Yeah I was scratching my head when I heard about perdy?! Haven't seen anything from him that would suggest he is title shot material.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 04-21-2013 04:59 PM

he was in a group of contenders, guess he was the cheapest of said group.

fair play to him for taking it but i fear it will be like watching that gavin rees fight a month or so ago.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 04-27-2013 09:26 PM

Audley harrison, the cas tigers of boxing.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Saint matt - 04-27-2013 10:32 PM

Anyone watching Martin Murray tonight?

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - LeedsBarmyArmy - 04-27-2013 10:37 PM

(04-27-2013 09:26 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  Audley harrison, the cas tigers of boxing.

Down in the first again, he is pathetic

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 04-28-2013 05:47 PM

martin murray beaten by martinez but not before sitting him down a couple of times. definitely wasnt disgraced.