Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 04-28-2013 06:41 PM

Sounds like khan had another tear up.

You can knock him all you like but he is an exciting fighter to watch. Cant think of many as entertaining.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 04-28-2013 06:46 PM

For khan fans though, exciting for the wrong reasons!
Il be surprised if he doesnt get k.o'd when fighting a better standard of opponent.

Apparently there is some big kell brook news tomorrow, probably be his next opponent.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 04-28-2013 06:52 PM

khan won, whats not to like??

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 04-28-2013 06:56 PM

I have said it before. I would rather watch a khan fight than a mayweather fight. I wish more fighters were gung ho like khan. Thats why nigel benn is my favourite boxer, he was just awesome to watch. Heart in the mouth stuff.

I read something today about khan once saying that he would be more popular if he was white. I tend to agree.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 04-28-2013 06:57 PM

Maybe something in that drs.

Although i couldnt be arsed with him when he started referring to himself as amir khan and in the 3rd person.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 04-28-2013 07:00 PM

drso, thays bang on for me, he would be treated so differently.

the guy puts arses on seats and thats the business he is in. he might end up with a record of like 35 wins and 10 losses but he gonna seed a lot of memories along the way and give a ton of value for the ticket price, plus he might well snag a couple or 3 world titles along the way.

nigel benn?? awesome

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 04-28-2013 07:16 PM

Pretty much my thoughts cheesy. Spectators want to see the spectacular and remember it forever. Thats not to say i dont admire mayweathers skills but give me a khan fight every time. Same with kell brook. Same with hatton in his prime. Even david haye is entertaining if you removed the shitty klitschko performance away.

I think you were questioning me saying benn was awesome cheesy?? Just pointing out that you knew you were gonna see fireworks one way or the other. That was what was so awesome about benn.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 04-28-2013 07:21 PM

Haye will fight manuel charr!june 29th....

Could be a good one.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 04-28-2013 07:29 PM

not me drso, i have always liked benn, couldnt be doing with eubank.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 04-28-2013 07:32 PM

I actually hope to go. Its at the men isnt it?

Haye will be too good for charr.

Brook wont meet khan until they are both belt holders or both fail in their challenges for belts.

Now david haye vs wilder (the guy who ko'd harrison) would be spectacular.

(04-28-2013 07:29 PM)Cheese Wrote:  not me drso, i have always liked benn, couldnt be doing with eubank.

Eubank was a clever fighter. Benn was reckless and dangerous both to himself and his opponents. Michael watson was a class above the pair of them imo.