Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Knocking One Out - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: The Bench (/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Chat (/forum-41.html)
+--- Thread: Knocking One Out (/thread-463.html)

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - chesterhino - 07-02-2013 11:52 AM

thing is though....this fight could sell big in the uk....if the price is right, it could happen!
think froch would win though.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 07-02-2013 12:25 PM

Froch beats groves & degale on the same night IMO. They aren't in froches league & I could only predict pain for groves. Like you say it would sell in the uk, probably fill the Nottingham arena & be easy money for froch.

Carl could do that as his warm up to the 2nd beating off ward.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 07-02-2013 02:04 PM

groves is coming on leaps and bounds though, could just be a year or 3 too soon though but u never know. if froch thinks it will be a walk in the park u might see him as we did 4 or 5 yr ago, lazy bastard. and getting hung out to dry.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 07-07-2013 08:20 AM

I see David Price got stopped again. Seems the guy likes punching people but doesn't like getting punched. Thats his career down the pan.

He got alot of hype from some on here. Thoughts?

K.mitchell won last night in 8 rounds.

Anderson Silva Knocked out by weidmann in ufc too.

Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Mr-P - 07-07-2013 08:38 AM

I didn't see the fight as I'm too Jewish to spend yet more money on more channels.

I thought a while ago that price was starting to look the real deal and that he was the better out of him and the pikey. Unfortunately I now look to be wrong. Shame really.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - drsrhino - 07-07-2013 08:42 AM

He knocked Thompson down in the 2nd but got hit with a body shot in the 4th and was pinned in tbe corner not returning punches in the 5th when stopped.

Its a long way to fight his way back into contention. Fury was right about price. Fury vs haye would be awesome.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - captain tripps - 07-07-2013 08:47 AM

Price is well down the pecking order now,it was a 41 yr old who's beat him twice.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - whotobeA - 07-07-2013 08:55 AM

He got alot of hype from some on here. Thoughts?
------
Not seen it but it seems price has found his level very quickly which is euro at best. It may be that Thompson was all wrong for him & he can go another route but price will take some right rebuilding if at all.

The fury v Haye is looking nailed on, I still don't really rate fury but hats off if he beats Haye, he will have earned a shot at one of the robots.

Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Mr-P - 07-07-2013 08:58 AM

Goes to show that the heavyweights division is as shocking now as it was about 5-10 years ago if it means either Haye or fury is the best challenger to even get close to a klitchko.

RE: Fantastic - Peterson beats Amir Khan - Cheese - 07-07-2013 05:12 PM

cant watch heavyweight boxing.