Super League Rugby Fans Forum
Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - Printable Version

+- Super League Rugby Fans Forum (http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Super League (/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Leeds Rhinos (/forum-25.html)
+--- Thread: Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach (/thread-64137.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - captain tripps - 09-08-2019 04:59 PM

Well im not exactly weeing my self with excitement but he did turn us around so on balance i think he gets a shot at the job.

Announcement at 09-30 Monday.

RE: Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - billie joe - 09-08-2019 07:00 PM

Deserves a chance for me mate just think where you where at when he first came in.

RE: Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - captain tripps - 09-08-2019 07:36 PM

Yeah, Quite a few Leeds fans moaning but as you say i think they have already forgotten how bad we were when he took over.

RE: Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - billie joe - 09-08-2019 07:37 PM

Exactly mate he has done a decent job so he deserves a chance in my eyes.

RE: Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - whotobeA - 09-08-2019 09:38 PM

I think fans think a big name Aussie coach will only work but I think agar will turn it round again for Leeds. A few decent signings & they’ll bounce back.....unfortunately Smile

RE: Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - camdentiger - 09-09-2019 01:55 PM

Agar has done well, Leeds won't win anything with him, but whilst they rebuild and solidify, he's the perfect choice. He has them playing ok and for each other

RE: Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - captain tripps - 09-09-2019 05:06 PM

You Cas fans are more positive about him than Leeds fans , their comments are all doom and gloom.

RE: Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - MOT - 09-12-2019 01:15 PM

Keeping Agar and Donaldson isn't the most exciting news.

Could be waiting a while for a miraculous bunch of wonderkids to come through all at the same time again.

RE: Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - RoC of 606 - 09-12-2019 05:57 PM

No they're not. Maybe the departure of Ablett and JJB might give the club a reason to bring at least one more (and hopefully decent) signing.

RE: Looking like Agar to be named permanent head coach - MOT - 09-13-2019 07:38 AM

Still need a halfback. A quality prop would be nice too. Pipe dreams.

At least we're getting shot of Ferres.