Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
03-09-2013, 09:25 PM
RE: 2013
(03-09-2013 07:26 PM)billie joe Wrote:  Agree with most except for Puletua who is a fantastic player.

he is when he can be bothered which is about 5 times a season. fuck him the lazy dog.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 07:35 PM
Bit harsh mate but each to their own I really rate the big fella.
03-10-2013, 07:46 PM
(03-09-2013 09:25 PM)feelingblue Wrote:  
(03-09-2013 07:26 PM)billie joe Wrote:  Agree with most except for Puletua who is a fantastic player.

he is when he can be bothered which is about 5 times a season. fuck him the lazy dog.
So who would you replace him with?

Valere
05-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Well, I think it's fair to say that it hasn't gone as well as we would have hoped. Funnily enough, although we started the season off poorly, we started to look the part when we hit a bit of form; especially against Warrington. I know we have injuries, but to come into the season with only one Half-Back at the club was ridiculous in my opinion. Without a decent set of props, and a pair of half-backs, you are going to struggle to win games; simple as that. The likes of James Roby and Jonny Lomax will make a huge difference, but like I said, to win games without those basic requirements is tough going.
05-09-2013, 09:14 PM
I think our biggest let-down this year has been out wide, with our centre play. Okay, fair play, centres can't do much without good halves, and halves can't do much behind a poor pack, but aside from the raw bright light that's emerged in Percival, Turner's been poor, Jones has been moved from pillar to post, Swift and Wheeler can't stay fit and Meli's not even been given a go there.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
05-09-2013, 10:04 PM
Like you say, it's tough for the 3/4 to play behind a poor pack, and no Half-Backs.
05-09-2013, 10:22 PM
What do you think of the gask loan and it sounding like Brown sees lomax as a 1
05-10-2013, 10:49 AM
Lomax for me is a Full Back, and I have always believed that. He could play 6, and he could play 13, but as a broken field runner, he is devastating in my opinion. He was playing exceptionally well before this spell of the field, and he seemed to be enjoying the freedom that playing Full Back offers you. As for Gaskell, I don't know what all the fuss is about to be quite honest. He had a great couple of months in 2011, but he has underperformed when he has got his opportunity. Gaskell was first choice stand-off going into 2013, and it's his own fault that he didn't perform; no-one elses.
07-01-2013, 09:30 AM
crikey , ive just seen your fixtures, real danger that you might not make the 8 this season!

cas away
wigan home
catalans away
london home
wire away
wire home (are these two fixtures correct???)
hull fc away

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
07-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Ouch, very very tough fixtures.

Saints to finish 8th and get to final?

2016 SLFans Prediction League Champion

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)