Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
07-01-2013, 09:21 PM
RE: 2013
Completely different scenarios. I'm quietly optimistic about next season, but we will have to wait and see.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 09:25 PM
You said you cant just get rid of him. You can, you did the same last year..

From an outsider looking in he doesn't really look like he has the players playing for him. If he has lost the dressing room then theres no point in delaying the inevitable. SL needs a strong Saints side but he doesnt even look comfortable there.
07-01-2013, 09:30 PM
He's been here half a season, has had a ridiculous amount of injuries, and has already signed two Prop Forwards, and a Half-Back. McManus has stated that if anyone, doesn't matter who, isn't pulling their weight, they will be gone. Hopefully he goes through with that. We have needed a clear out for a couple of years to be honest, and with the amount of players OOC at the end of the season, we will have the opportunity to do that.

If he doesn't deliver come the end of next season, then maybe McManus will think about paying that ridiculous amount of cash to pay him off. As it is, no matter what I or you think of him, and I admit that some of his team selections are baffling to say the least, it ain't going to happen.
07-02-2013, 07:59 AM
I won't believe that Nathan Brown has had a stipulation put in his contract saying he will be paid in full the rest of his salary unless i see some proof. It's simple you want to keep your job, then you be successful. In terms of success for Saints, at this moment in time ...ATLEAST competing the top 4 places and a good cup run.

To finish out side the top 8 would be nothing short of a failure.

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
07-02-2013, 01:25 PM
(07-02-2013 07:59 AM)sinkers89 Wrote:  I won't believe that Nathan Brown has had a stipulation put in his contract saying he will be paid in full the rest of his salary unless i see some proof. It's simple you want to keep your job, then you be successful. In terms of success for Saints, at this moment in time ...ATLEAST competing the top 4 places and a good cup run.

No matter what, until SL gets much stronger, it should be a given that Saints finish in the top 8.
07-06-2013, 01:35 PM
(07-02-2013 01:25 PM)MOT Wrote:  
(07-02-2013 07:59 AM)sinkers89 Wrote:  I won't believe that Nathan Brown has had a stipulation put in his contract saying he will be paid in full the rest of his salary unless i see some proof. It's simple you want to keep your job, then you be successful. In terms of success for Saints, at this moment in time ...ATLEAST competing the top 4 places and a good cup run.

No matter what, until SL gets much stronger, it should be a given that Saints finish in the top 8.

We'll still make the 8; I'm confident about that. Big game for us tomorrow though, and although it may sound like an unusual thing to say, it's a must win for us.
07-09-2013, 04:49 PM
How does everyone think we'll finish. If we make the eight which won't be easy with the fixtures we've got coming up, I don't think we've got anything more than one game in us - especially under that pressure, away from home.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)