Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Threads disappearing?
05-29-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: Threads disappearing?
(05-29-2013 10:33 PM)Rhinos77 Wrote:  
(05-29-2013 10:27 PM)billie joe Wrote:  They are Matt's threads I am assuming I don't get why he has deleted them.

You recon it's childish though? I think it's a right cunts trick personally. It's not like all the posts were his in the thread. It's acting like a right baby imo.

I thought you couldn't give two fucks?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2013, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2013 10:44 PM by Rhinos77.)
(05-29-2013 10:37 PM)markthesaint Wrote:  
(05-29-2013 10:33 PM)Rhinos77 Wrote:  
(05-29-2013 10:27 PM)billie joe Wrote:  They are Matt's threads I am assuming I don't get why he has deleted them.

You recon it's childish though? I think it's a right cunts trick personally. It's not like all the posts were his in the thread. It's acting like a right baby imo.

I thought you couldn't give two fucks?

When it comes down to a complete and utter bell end deleting threads, well that's just being a complete cunt. So the more I thought about it, the more I think that person must be a right silly little baby. Don't you agree? Or do you still have no opinion on this utter nob?
05-29-2013, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2013 10:55 PM by markthesaint.)
I agree deleting posts is stupid. The thing that got me more annoyed was you coming on and making some childish pun from my user name and saying my thread was a load of shit.
05-29-2013, 11:26 PM
We're whinos, you're stains, the dulls are the dulls etc etc. Bloody hell there's bigger things in the world to get wound up about.

I thought you'd have a stronger view than deleting posts is stupid, seen as though you started the thread. Deleting whole threads is just being a complete dick.

The real point is; it seems more than a bit suspect that you pop up just as Matt is going through a alter ego phase and it was you who pointed out his arsehole deed. So now you see why I gave such a flippant reply seen as though I can't stand the silly little prick.

Now if you're just a random bloke then fair enough, hands up I apologise. You want to be thankful that you didn't pick Saint Mark otherwise you'd be stain mark or skids to your mates!
05-30-2013, 12:10 AM
priceless
05-30-2013, 07:26 AM
Threads disappearing?
Mark seems to be having a Dummy spit like Matt would.........strange

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
05-30-2013, 07:31 AM
well...Im hearing rumours that within the next week Matt will throw his toys out of the pram say he's leaving never to return again.......only for him to show up an hour later.....still a cunt!

Im also hearing rumours that said cunt is also markthesaint - not a rumour more of fact tbh

2012 - Newcomer of the year
2013 - Best User Name and current holder of the SLFer Of The Year award
05-30-2013, 08:56 AM
(05-29-2013 10:08 PM)Rhinos77 Wrote:  
(05-29-2013 09:41 PM)markthesaint Wrote:  Your grammar is atrocious mate. Have you ever heard of a comma?

What do what me to say "oh yes I have?" This isn't a pantomime mate.

Nope it's the Stain mark/Matt stain show.

Look at me, look at me. What do you mean nobody gives a shit, best start an alter ego ...

Look at him (me), look at him (me)
05-30-2013, 09:00 AM
what an idiot.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
05-30-2013, 09:02 AM
Yes I am but thankfully Stain mark/Matt stain has usurped me

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)