Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pryce out
02-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Pryce out
Recurring groin injury rules him out of the Magic game.

Here's what one fan posted elsewhere:

Arse.

And what is the betting we lose Kyle at some point too?

Poor ole Jonny Lomax. He's going to have nightmares at the weekend - Grand Final revisited for him!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-10-2011, 08:24 PM
RE: Pryce out
We'll miss him. I think it will be Wheeler though, not Lomax who fills in at six.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
02-11-2011, 09:58 AM
It may not be a bad thing,his mind was elsewhere for the last game in Widnes.
Good news for the young'uns, this may be the chance to shine
02-11-2011, 02:33 PM
(02-11-2011 09:58 AM)lancedeboyle Wrote:  It may not be a bad thing,his mind was elsewhere for the last game in Widnes.

Why do you think his mind was elsewhere Lance?
02-11-2011, 03:51 PM
(02-11-2011 02:33 PM)Mary Hinge Wrote:  
(02-11-2011 09:58 AM)lancedeboyle Wrote:  It may not be a bad thing,his mind was elsewhere for the last game in Widnes.

Why do you think his mind was elsewhere Lance?

It wasn't the usual sharp player that I've come to know over the last seasons,to me he just looked a little disinterested with the game (these are the ramblings of on old timer) Come on you young'uns. Come On SAINTS
02-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Who is your stand-off for MM anyone?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
04-29-2015, 03:49 PM
(02-10-2011 05:35 PM)Mary Hinge Wrote:  Recurring groin injury rules him out of the Magic game.

Here's what one fan posted elsewhere:

Arse.

And what is the betting we lose Kyle at some point too?

Poor ole Jonny Lomax. He's going to have nightmares at the weekend - Grand Final revisited for him!

thats a big loss at this stage of the season.
04-29-2015, 04:41 PM
At least Wheeler will get a go. I'm not sure his legs are up to scratch. I foresee a move to Wire for him soon.

04-29-2015, 07:28 PM
(04-29-2015 04:41 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  At least Wheeler will get a go. I'm not sure his legs are up to scratch. I foresee a move to Wire for him soon.

Fuck that GVB he is too good to go to Wire.
04-29-2015, 07:31 PM
(04-29-2015 07:28 PM)billie joe Wrote:  
(04-29-2015 04:41 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  At least Wheeler will get a go. I'm not sure his legs are up to scratch. I foresee a move to Wire for him soon.

Fuck that GVB he is too good to go to Wire.

How 'bout that Harry Pinner, though...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)