Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Josh charnley leaked pic.....
08-02-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: Josh charnley leaked pic.....
(08-02-2013 12:10 PM)CPWigan Wrote:  I always find it amusing that men more than likely with 'spare tyres' and 'weeners' can become so obsessed by another mans penis.

I have no idea what Charnley is like now, nor do any of us BUT the schoolboy Charnley had the desire and willingness to get RL introduced into a non RL playing school.

Point 1. I dont find it amusing when a man gets his penis out to the whole world wide web,especially someone who is a role model to a lot of children.
Point 2. To assume the general male RL community or obsessed by this is absurd,and to generalise them with spare tyres and small weeners is even more ridiculous,conclusions are so stupid.
Point 3.There is no desire and willingness from josh to get this great sport of ours introduced as you state into a non RL playing school by doing this idiotic act,he did this because he is a fool and a ego driven child.

All respect I had for him has diminished,hes just another Joel Monaghan but without the dog,I hope the RL fans give him hell for this,he deserves it.

Theres only one Johnny Wellies..Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Josh charnley leaked pic.....
(08-02-2013 12:40 PM)blazingmole Wrote:  
(08-02-2013 12:10 PM)CPWigan Wrote:  I always find it amusing that men more than likely with 'spare tyres' and 'weeners' can become so obsessed by another mans penis.

I have no idea what Charnley is like now, nor do any of us BUT the schoolboy Charnley had the desire and willingness to get RL introduced into a non RL playing school.

Point 1. I dont find it amusing when a man gets his penis out to the whole world wide web,especially someone who is a role model to a lot of children.
Point 2. To assume the general male RL community or obsessed by this is absurd,and to generalise them with spare tyres and small weeners is even more ridiculous,conclusions are so stupid.
Point 3.There is no desire and willingness from josh to get this great sport of ours introduced as you state into a non RL playing school by doing this idiotic act,he did this because he is a fool and a ego driven child.

All respect I had for him has diminished,hes just another Joel Monaghan but without the dog,I hope the RL fans give him hell for this,he deserves it.

He only send a lass a pic of his dick cp he's not shit on your tea

2012 Funniest Member
2012 SLFer of the Year
2013 Funniest Member
08-02-2013, 12:47 PM
Shut up you set of twats. Havent you ever sent a naughty pic to your lass??!! Or some lass you've been smashing? Not Josh's fault some idiot put it online!

2012 - Newcomer of the year
2013 - Best User Name and current holder of the SLFer Of The Year award
08-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Slight over reaction blazing?

It was a daft thing to do. Nothing more nothing less. Nobody has been harmed, no laws have been broken. All the has probably done is put a great big dent in his own ego. Plenty of RL players have done much worse
08-02-2013, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 12:55 PM by fazerboy.)
feckin hell whos pissed on your bonfire.. Huh hes a plonker but whos not guilty of not been a plonker every now or again...its just something to take the piss with...
i reckon you should print the pic and laminate it and nail it to loads of sticks and wave it as he runs 95 meters past you for a try

OH i do wish oli would meet a loverly muslim and settle down
08-02-2013, 01:01 PM
(08-02-2013 12:44 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  

I wonder if the wigan board are so flippant about this,its not just about the cock incident,at the end of the day its just a cock, its the whole picture.

When you are a Role Model in the public eye there are certain things you do not do as everyone is aware of,hes over stepped the mark for my liking,especially as RL is a family oriented spectacle and as ive stated its not giving the kids a true reflection and the professionalism of what being a RL player is all about,remeber children are gullible.

08-02-2013, 01:06 PM
(08-02-2013 01:01 PM)blazingmole Wrote:  
(08-02-2013 12:44 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  

I wonder if the wigan board are so flippant about this,its not just about the cock incident,at the end of the day its just a cock, its the whole picture.

When you are a Role Model in the public eye there are certain things you do not do as everyone is aware of,hes over stepped the mark for my liking,especially as RL is a family oriented spectacle and as ive stated its not giving the kids a true reflection and the professionalism of what being a RL player is all about,remeber children are gullible.
(before Westy or another or our lovely local Wigan fans gets in)

I think betting on your own teams game, shitting in a managers car, battering women etc etc are all much worse than humilating yourself with a picture.

Unfortuantly some Rugby players are ermm slightly lacking in brains, and make stupid sometimes illegal decision (pretty much like sections of the general population really!).

If children are going to have players as role models then it is up to parents to focus on what they do ON the pitch (and then use the stupid things to remind children the importance to think before you act)
08-02-2013, 01:08 PM
(08-02-2013 12:49 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  Slight over reaction blazing?

It was a daft thing to do. Nothing more nothing less. Nobody has been harmed, no laws have been broken. All the has probably done is put a great big dent in his own ego. Plenty of RL players have done much worse

I agree on all fronts,i am merely stating the consequences of his stupid actions,for this sport to grow in uk all players must take reponsiblity on how it moves forward.

08-02-2013, 01:11 PM
(08-02-2013 01:08 PM)blazingmole Wrote:  

I agree on all fronts,i am merely stating the consequences of his stupid actions,for this sport to grow in uk all players must take reponsiblity on how it moves forward.
ye coz football and cricket are both really being held back by the behaviour of its players aren't they!
08-02-2013, 01:18 PM
(08-02-2013 01:11 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  
(08-02-2013 01:08 PM)blazingmole Wrote:  

ye coz football and cricket are both really being held back by the behaviour of its players aren't they!

To be honest I dont care for them sports, RL is all that matters to me.Football and cricket are already established with the main stream media so what ever scandal arises whic h there has been plenty it does nothing to effect the game.

RL is a different scenario however,were trying to grow the game and show the kids that being a RL star is the path you should follow and doing IDIOTIC mistakes,which at the end of the day thats all it was,, can give the impression that RL stars are fools.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)