Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hodgson confirmed as leaving
08-29-2013, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 05:50 PM by chesterhino.)
hodgson confirmed as leaving
Warrington have agreed to release Hodgson from his current contract at the end of this season granting him the opportunity to consider a number of options open to him.
All at the club would like to thank him for his service to the Wolves and wish him well for his future.
Brett made his debut for Warrington back in 2011 and has gone on to make 75 appearances for the primrose and blue, showing unfaltering bravery bouncing back from big hits on several occasions. He has accumulated 788 points including 315 goals.
Since joining the Wolves he has become renowned for his goal-kicking, vision, creativity and execution gaining recognition for his skills in last year’s Challenge Cup Final when he received the Lance Todd award.
Highly valued on both sides of the world Brett represented Wests Tigers, Parramatta Eels and New South Wales Down Under before his move to the Super League with Huddersfield in 2009.
The club would encourage supporters from both sides to stay behind after the semi final tomorrow night to pay tribute to each one of the departing players who have given great service over a number of years. Let’s wish them farewell in best way we can.

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2013, 09:35 AM
RE: hodgson to leave and penny to return?
Hodgson would be the right age for Salford. Penny - he has a lot of baggage with him given his performances in the past for Warrington. If Chambers is watching him weekly and Smith definitely knows more about players than I do then ............. I will reserve judgement until I see him play again.
If England can do the same as Chris Hill then I would be happy (assuming he comes).
08-29-2013, 09:51 AM
I hope Hodgson retires. I don't want to see him go one season too many, especially if it's running around in a Z-grade Red Drivel team.

I'm too cool to have a signature.
08-29-2013, 09:57 AM
I thought Hodgson had another year left in him, but no more - would be ripe for Salford to take of their hands too
08-29-2013, 10:12 AM
About right for Salford. Average age over 30 for them next season it would seem.

a lot of change for Warrington next season, with a lot of experience leaving so it could be interesting to see how they cope with that.
08-29-2013, 10:48 AM
guess he will class as a marquee signing for salford. happy daze.
08-29-2013, 11:05 AM
fuels the ben jones bishop rumours a little....

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-29-2013, 11:18 AM
Hope not BJB has got better and better since he's been back from injury

2016 SLFans Prediction League Champion
08-29-2013, 11:18 AM
BJB you heard it here first

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
08-29-2013, 01:24 PM
Hilarious,Warrington clutching at straws with the Kevin Penny saga,what they thinking,worst player in SL by far.

Theres only one Johnny Wellies..Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)