Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stewards /security
09-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Stewards /security
Upset a few on Thursday night.
They were miserable sods at the end and refused to allow the players to come through and greet their families- I thought ukuma taai was going to shove one of them out of the way at the end.
Yet again though heavy handed tactics- although not as extreme as last time. Part way through the game the stewards stormed up the steps mob handed and literally snatched plastic bottles from a couple next to the steps who had bought them from the bar in the stand. They then had to hand them back.
A bit later they came storming up again mob handed this time pushing people out of the way to get to a lad stood at the back in the middle. - they grabbed him by the collar and started to try to drag him out because they had seen him with an electronic cigarette. Luckily he's a placid kind of guy and tried to explain rather than fight against them.
Whoever this firm is that wire are using they need to drop them sharpish-our fans tend to be families and older folk- not many twenty somethings beered up- the way the staff (wrongly) reacted is just crying out for trouble.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Stewards /security
I see you are still bitter about Thursday. Why don't you contact the club directly or the security company and outlay your concerns with them. Surely a better option than whining on here, knowing it can't get resolved.
09-28-2013, 12:55 PM
RE: Stewards /security
Remind me what I have to do to put you off posting completely
09-28-2013, 12:56 PM
lol..
09-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Stewards /security
You're mere futile existence...
09-28-2013, 01:00 PM
Seemingly Isn't enough
09-28-2013, 01:01 PM
Stewards /security
Oh dear mcphilly really.
This is - is it not - a forum for discussing things to do with rugby league.
The club will have photo and video evidence sent of the actions of their staff don't you worry.
Why jump down my throat if I dare to point out the failings of people employed by your club. And failings they are.
do you think the actions of these people are warranted? Would you be happy to be treated like that at a stadium or would you prefer the staff be polite helpful people representing your club.
09-28-2013, 01:06 PM
Stewards /security
Like I said jools... Contact the club and let us all know how you get on.
09-28-2013, 01:06 PM
It's sad that you experienced a stark contrast to the send off the saints players did at headingley.

I think Westy mentioned they were bouncers, which sounds about right from your description of events.

Keep us posted on how the club respond please
09-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Lol..

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)