Poll: Will St Helens win a trophy in 2014?
Yes
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
07-03-2014, 03:14 PM
I can see the point about if we lose wellens being a bit stuck. But I hope we keep wellens at full back.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: 2014
That's what I fear; he's signed him to play Wellens elsewhere. There's no need. I'd even say Lomax himself has a lot to do to dislodge Wellens when he comes back.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-03-2014, 03:20 PM
It's hard to tell from that, but I did read it as it's incase wellens is injured OR injuries elsewhere mean wellens needs to be moved out of position (but I would avoid that anyway)

Will be interesting to see where he is slot in, but hopefully not full back unless we have no other option
07-03-2014, 03:23 PM
I only say it because, if Wellens gets injured, surely Makinson fits in there, and Dawson or Percival go to right wing. It's not as if we don't already have cover, so going out and signing someone makes me think he's there to be used, not simply as a token cover option.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Good point, guess we will just have to wait and see
07-03-2014, 10:49 PM
We also have a World Cup winning full back in Lance. Can't understand this one.
07-04-2014, 11:33 AM
What's the story behind Wheeler's limp wrist? Sky are saying Saints have come out and denied it.

07-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Yea saints say it's not broke and he is in contention for selection on Sunday.
07-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Unusual that what's presumably an internet rumour has provoked such a certain rebuke.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)