RE: Briers retires
warrington will disintegrate now without Briers

back to 6th to 8th

Higham is rubbish
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2013, 10:58 PM
(11-10-2013 12:10 AM)mrphillyc of 606 fame! Wrote:  Anyone that claims Monas is an excellent SH, has clearly never watched him play that position on a regular basis for the wire. Tbh I'm surprised he's there for next season as a hooker... Never mind the SH role...! Higham has outshone on pretty much every game the last season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Whilst we are on the topic of Briers, how much do you think he had left in him playing wise ? I've lost count over the years of the number of times he has almost single handily dragged Warrington back into the games that they had no right to win, and I can't remember to many better at closing games out. Then I saw him in the Grand-Final last year and he just looked lost in my opinion. I know it unraveled horribly but he just didn't seem to step up to the mark in the way I have seen him do many a time earlier in his career. Obviously I don't watch him week in, week out at Warrington so maybe I am jumping the gun a bit.
11-11-2013, 09:07 PM
To be fair to the gypo twat......he's carried an ordinary team to some minor silverware the last few years.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
11-11-2013, 09:08 PM
Carried them throughout the Warrington era.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
11-12-2013, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 12:44 PM by MOT.)
(11-11-2013 09:07 PM)rhino65 Wrote:  To be fair to the gypo twat......he's carried an ordinary team to some minor silverware the last few years.

If only we could have some of that minor silverware

(11-10-2013 10:58 PM)M_R7 Wrote:  
(11-10-2013 12:10 AM)mrphillyc of 606 fame! Wrote:  Anyone that claims Monas is an excellent SH, has clearly never watched him play that position on a regular basis for the wire. Tbh I'm surprised he's there for next season as a hooker... Never mind the SH role...! Higham has outshone on pretty much every game the last season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed.

Whilst we are on the topic of Briers, how much do you think he had left in him playing wise ? I've lost count over the years of the number of times he has almost single handily dragged Warrington back into the games that they had no right to win, and I can't remember to many better at closing games out. Then I saw him in the Grand-Final last year and he just looked lost in my opinion. I know it unraveled horribly but he just didn't seem to step up to the mark in the way I have seen him do many a time earlier in his career. Obviously I don't watch him week in, week out at Warrington so maybe I am jumping the gun a bit.

I didn't expect him to last after the end of 2013. I think this year and last year, if Wire had won the GF, he'd have retired.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)