Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warrington v Saints
02-14-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: Warrington v Saints
(02-14-2014 06:47 PM)Wozza80 Wrote:  First game of the season. Saints were far better. We were all at sorts. Couldn't stick to a single game plan. Communication was terrible. Bentham though should've been on the ball for all the countless offsides and high tackles by Saints.

Same old Wigan...always cheatin.....oh derp.

Yeah Saints got lucky with the high tackles, but lets not forget, Wires first try came from a poor decision giving wire the penalty. But its not the ref thats defending your try line..its the players.

Again something we had to come to terms with last season.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2014, 09:18 PM
Its only a few seasons ago that Wire were signing every bit of talent that became available. People were accusing them of flouting the salary cap. They signed no-one last season and haven't done much for 2014 yet they have lost 3 major players in Morley, Hodgson and Briers.

I'm wondering if Moran has lost interest?

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk
02-14-2014, 09:20 PM
(02-14-2014 09:18 PM)Mary Hinge Wrote:  Its only a few seasons ago that Wire were signing every bit of talent that became available. People were accusing them of flouting the salary cap. They signed no-one last season and haven't done much for 2014 yet they have lost 3 major players in Morley, Hodgson and Briers.

I'm wondering if Moran has lost interest?

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk

Why would he have lost interest now? It's their year.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
02-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Re: RE: Warrington v Saints
(02-14-2014 09:20 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Why would he have lost interest now? It's their year.

Really? Have we slipped back into 1955 and no-one told me?
02-14-2014, 09:28 PM
(02-14-2014 06:47 PM)Wozza80 Wrote:  First game of the season. Saints were far better. We were all at sorts. Couldn't stick to a single game plan. Communication was terrible. Bentham though should've been on the ball for all the countless offsides and high tackles by Saints.

Welcome wozza

You were pissing about at the ptb from the off
02-17-2014, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 01:58 AM by Wozza80.)
(02-14-2014 06:52 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Welcome, Wozza.

Thank you.

(02-14-2014 07:54 PM)sinkers89 Wrote:  

Same old Wigan...always cheatin.....oh derp.

Yeah Saints got lucky with the high tackles, but lets not forget, Wires first try came from a poor decision giving wire the penalty. But its not the ref thats defending your try line..its the players.

Er, yeah. I wasn't disreputing our performance. I just highlighted another fact that seemed to get overlooked.Wink

Again something we had to come to terms with last season.

(02-14-2014 09:28 PM)MOT Wrote:  

Welcome wozza

You were pissing about at the ptb from the off Again something we had to come to terms with last season.

As I said to sinkers89, I wasn't disreputing our performance. I just highlighted another fact that seemed to get overlooked. Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)