Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Salford Red Devils Supporters
02-11-2014, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 01:10 PM by Dbl Qtr Pounder.)
Salford Red Devils Supporters
I've now changed the name on the "who do you support" section of user profiles, this shows up in all your posts - top right.

For those who had Salford City Reds already chosen, youll need to visit your User CP then click edit profile to select the new name. Or click below to go straight to the page

http://www.superleaguefans.com/forum/use...on=profile

The rest of the website has also been updated to reflect the name change.

Super League Rugby News | Extraordinary Rugby
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Salford Red Devils Supporters
Cheers, Dbl. I'll get to it.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
02-11-2014, 01:42 PM
Seems like a lot of work for one season
02-11-2014, 03:21 PM
(02-11-2014 01:40 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Cheers, Dbl. I'll get to it.

Bleedin' eck Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-11-2014, 03:24 PM
Seriously, though, if Salford fans who aren't on this forum quite as regularly as I am, but see my shitload of posts everyday, and see next to those posts 'supports: Salford Red Devils', they'll know they've been catered for, and can change it. There's a reason behind everything I do, HKRAD.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
02-11-2014, 04:05 PM
im gutted for lucao, after him getting that "Salford City Reds" tattoo.
02-11-2014, 04:12 PM
(02-11-2014 03:24 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Seriously, though, if Salford fans who aren't on this forum quite as regularly as I am, but see my shitload of posts everyday, and see next to those posts 'supports: Salford Red Devils', they'll know they've been catered for, and can change it. There's a reason behind everything I do, HKRAD.

You've just bloody made that up Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)