Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Smith extends contract
06-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Smith extends contract
Warrington Wolves head of coaching and rugby Tony Smith has agreed an extended contract to keep him at The Halliwell Jones Stadium until November 2016.

While Smith has agreed a new deal there will be changes to the backroom staff from next season with Richard Marshall and Willie Poching moving on, and former Wakefield coach Richard Agar taking on the role of first team coach on a two-year deal.

Read the full story soon on http://www.warringtonwolves.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2014, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 05:18 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
RE: Smith extends contract
Smith still holds the role of 'head of coaching'? Really? He can't just be head coach?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-10-2014, 05:25 PM
Smith extends contract
So agar it would seem is being lined up to succeed smith. Bit of truth in those rumours recently then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
06-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Smith extends contract
Poaching to Leeds as McD's number 2 hopefully

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
06-10-2014, 05:41 PM
(06-10-2014 05:27 PM)LeedsBarmyArmy Wrote:  Poaching to Leeds as McD's number 2 hopefully

Bloody hope so
09-26-2014, 07:57 AM
Marshall confirmed as Fax head coach for next 3 years... or more likely till next July when the whinging fax fans campaign for his head on a stick....

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)