Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wire vs Diables Rouge
06-22-2014, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2014 03:38 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
Wire vs Diables Rouge
22-6 to Wire at present.

30-16.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Wire vs Diables Rouge
30 - 20 latest. Are things finally starting to click for Salford? They probably won't win but at least they are seemingly giving them a bit of a run for their money
06-22-2014, 03:42 PM
I think there need to be more wins than performances to substantiate that aim to be honest.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-22-2014, 03:43 PM
But a game against Wire they were never going to win. I know what you mean though, and in league table sense it makes no difference but if showing they can it does.

That said Wire have scored again now and final score is 36 - 20
06-22-2014, 03:45 PM
They've had fits and starts all year. On the one hand, yes, it's not a shock result, or anything to be ashamed of, but then again, they'll go to a place like Widnes or Hull and come up with a similar defeat.

06-22-2014, 03:51 PM
Thats the issue. Wakey winning means they drop to 12th in the table now - they must be relieved Bulls didn't get any points back
06-22-2014, 03:53 PM
Salford drop to 12th?! Jesus.

06-22-2014, 03:54 PM
I think so ye.
06-22-2014, 04:03 PM
Shouldn't it be "rouges?"

I'm too cool to have a signature.
06-22-2014, 04:04 PM
Yeah.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)