Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cas vs Salford
06-23-2014, 03:00 PM
Cas vs Salford
Will Sneyd be eligible?

Cas have a bit of responding to do, but so, in their own way, do Salford. Who responds harder, is the question.

Cas by three scores, for me.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Cas vs Salford
He did when they played earlier in the season didn't they?

Easy win for cas
06-23-2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Cas vs Salford
I don't know, did he?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-23-2014, 03:07 PM
not normally barred from playing when its season long stuff etc. bet the doc will be trying to find a way to stop him playing though!

would love to see him score a try then run over to the doc and kiss his cas badge ;-) think id actually jizz
06-23-2014, 03:08 PM
That would be awesome to be fair. Even if he just has an all-round good game, and shows what they've missed this and they're (potentially) gonna be missing next year.

06-23-2014, 03:09 PM
Cas vs Salford
Lol DN
06-23-2014, 03:09 PM
aye, id settle for him out playing rangi, but scoring the try and celebrating in a dick-ish way would be awesome!
06-23-2014, 03:11 PM
It would also be quite poetic if the player who hypothetically took Chase's head off, as I suggested I'd be hoping for if I was a Cas fan on Sunday, was in fact Sneyd.

06-23-2014, 03:21 PM
Is this one on the box?
06-23-2014, 03:22 PM
Nope. This is a Sunday game, Hank.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)