Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Removal of off topic discussion forum?
07-08-2014, 04:50 PM
Hmm- but who's going to mod the mods?
Find all posts by this user
07-08-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Removal of off topic discussion forum?
Coastguard.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-08-2014, 04:52 PM
(07-08-2014 04:49 PM)rhinos4life Wrote:  Police the rugby ones more and make the off topic ones more on topic. Ie less crap/name calling shit.

That would be good but a) some people enjoy that and probably wouldn't change and b) the mods are often the worst for it.
07-08-2014, 04:56 PM
Arghhhhh no! It's taken them all off tapatalk- what a nightmare! There's no way of knowing whether a new post has been made on a thread without opening it as there's no post time info etc! That means you have to check each thread. Horrendous!
07-08-2014, 04:58 PM
If things don't change they'll stay just as they are.
07-08-2014, 05:01 PM
(07-08-2014 04:56 PM)jools Wrote:  Arghhhhh no! It's taken them all off tapatalk- what a nightmare! There's no way of knowing whether a new post has been made on a thread without opening it as there's no post time info etc! That means you have to check each thread. Horrendous!

There is a blue dot next to ones with a new post
07-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Nothing will change, it's all an illusion. Nothing can change whilst "mods" do what they have been doing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
07-08-2014, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2014 05:06 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
The view never changes.

#GlassOrBleach?

(07-08-2014 04:56 PM)jools Wrote:  Arghhhhh no! It's taken them all off tapatalk- what a nightmare! There's no way of knowing whether a new post has been made on a thread without opening it as there's no post time info etc! That means you have to check each thread. Horrendous!

It's a lesson to fuck Tapatalk off.

(07-08-2014 04:58 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  If things don't change they'll stay just as they are.

But if things do change, they'll not stay the way they are.

#TrueStory

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-08-2014, 05:07 PM
Could the number of stickies on the off topic thread be reduced to make it quicker to check?
07-08-2014, 05:07 PM
(07-08-2014 04:52 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 04:49 PM)rhinos4life Wrote:  Police the rugby ones more and make the off topic ones more on topic. Ie less crap/name calling shit.

That would be good but a) some people enjoy that and probably wouldn't change and b) Phil is often the worst for it.

Ed, acc.

Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)