Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Doncaster conquer the streak
07-13-2014, 06:08 PM
Doncaster conquer the streak
In a year of falling unbeaten runs (Undertaker at Wrestlemania, Mourinho at home, Brazil at home, etc), Leigh have finally succumbed to their first league defeat of the season, falling 24-16 away to Doncaster this afternoon.

The bigger question is: are all the Doncaster players now Paul Heyman guys...?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Doncaster conquer the streak
R.I.P.

STAND WITH GEERT
07-13-2014, 11:03 PM
the future is bright, the future is doncaster
07-14-2014, 02:24 PM
Leigh fans saw this coming after past few week. Strange one this, we battered Donny at home this year (Also the first time my son played at the shay so a great day all round!) and I didnt think they had it in them to do Leigh but obv I was wrong!
07-14-2014, 02:26 PM
Doncaster seem to have snuck under the radar a bit this year. I'm not a huge Championship follower, but you think that league, you think Fax, Fev, Leigh and Sheffield as being the contenders, but Donny have really fought their way up there too.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-14-2014, 02:37 PM
Who is your son, Mavo?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-14-2014, 02:49 PM
Aye Doncaster have well surpassed most peoples expectations this year and are a decent outfit. Sheff on the other hand are really struggling at the moment.

TMWNN, you won't have heard of him....yet Wink He's only U9s mate Smile

I'm moulding him into a young English Sonny Bill Williams. A big, strong, ball-handling wrecking ball I can eventually sponge off when I get him signed up at Melbourne Storm Wink
07-14-2014, 02:50 PM
Is he a Muslim?

07-14-2014, 03:25 PM
(07-14-2014 02:50 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Is he a Muslim?
Big Grin
Not yet. He may convert at some point.

He is however a monster in training Smile
07-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Making Doncaster Heyman guys now could kill their momentum. Cesaro has been shit since, you can't just stick Heyman with anyone and it succeed.

Although I would like to see Heyman try and run Hull FC only for it to go out of business with a lot of people being owed a stack of cash("No Gareth, your cheques in the post, I Swear!"). The short term success would be worth stomaching if it meant the club went under

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)