Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warrington vs Wakefield
07-27-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Warrington vs Wakefield
Oli's still here.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2014, 04:22 PM
(07-27-2014 04:09 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote:  Piece of piss...............now..............where is the mouth that is Phil...............cos I'm sure he quoted..............."absolutely no way can Wakey win"..................in his verbal with oli................now Phil...............as I told you................wire aren't invincible...............in fact...............they're a bit shit................and soft................shame olis been banished.............and isn't around to ram those words down your neck............

Virtual neck.....

Im amazed phil has rattled you that much.
07-27-2014, 04:28 PM
Warrington vs Wakefield
(07-27-2014 04:11 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Oli's still here.

Wonder if he can be persuaded out of hiding like Luca was.

Well done Wakey, didn't see that coming. Certainly not by that margin
07-27-2014, 04:59 PM
nailed on for the top 4 now.
07-27-2014, 06:09 PM
(07-27-2014 04:22 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(07-27-2014 04:09 PM)Trinity_13 Wrote:  Piece of piss...............now..............where is the mouth that is Phil...............cos I'm sure he quoted..............."absolutely no way can Wakey win"..................in his verbal with oli................now Phil...............as I told you................wire aren't invincible...............in fact...............they're a bit shit................and soft................shame olis been banished.............and isn't around to ram those words down your neck............

Virtual neck.....

Im amazed phil has rattled you that much.

I have no problem with Phil hank...............but he allowed his feud with oli to spill into making rash statements about both teams................now he's left with (virtual) egg on mush...............that's Leeds............Wigan..............and wire taken care of................just need saints now for a full house.............
07-27-2014, 07:16 PM
That's one hell of a win! Well done Wakey.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
07-27-2014, 08:57 PM
Warrington vs Wakefield
It wasn't like that Trin. The only people I've had an issue with on here have been jools and dn... Oli had some strange warped personal agenda with me accusing me of fucking with his profile.. Non of which happened.

Regarding the game, I'll agree I said something along the lines of wire spanking wakey..! I got it so wrong... But who else other than the the wakey faithfully actually thought it was possible.
07-27-2014, 10:13 PM
Good win for wakey, Widnes and kr playing each other, Salford in a do or die game against Wigan...last spot in the play offs could be interesting.

Wire have got Catalans away, Leeds, saints and Wigan if memory serves, be interesting to see how they go from now to end of the season
07-28-2014, 12:45 PM
(07-27-2014 10:13 PM)MOT Wrote:  Good win for wakey, Widnes and kr playing each other, Salford in a do or die game against Wigan...last spot in the play offs could be interesting.

Wire have got Catalans away, Leeds, saints and Wigan if memory serves, be interesting to see how they go from now to end of the season

Wire have to play Cas a week after the semi final, should be an interesting game - Wire out of sorts, will Cas have a "hangover" from the semi-final?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)