Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Castleford vs London
07-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Castleford vs London
One gets the feeling that while this is a big chance for Cas to do their goal difference some good and perhaps even supplant Wigan in third, with a cup semi looming, it could equally be a chance for London to slide in a break their duck. I like to think Cas are better than that, but you never can tell.

Cas by 40.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Castleford vs London
(07-28-2014 01:06 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  One gets the feeling that while this is a big chance for Cas to do their goal difference some good and perhaps even supplant Wigan in third, with a cup semi looming, it could equally be a chance for London to slide in a break their duck. I like to think Cas are better than that, but you never can tell.

Cas by 40.

Totally agree with that - in years gone by this would be a game we'd have thrown away - however DP has got us playing well this year and up for every game. It'd be a major shock if we lost as this will be a dress rehersal of sorts for the semi final.
07-28-2014, 05:11 PM
I think cas can and will rest a few players and they will still score a bucket load
07-28-2014, 09:17 PM
Its just nice to hear other teams fans taking cas seriously now..what with a top 6 imminent and a semi coming up..i just hope next years recruits fit in well and keep.us at the same level..as ive really enjoyed this years campaign.

Sir kev and his golden forehead..have that dorn..Sleepy
07-28-2014, 09:50 PM
(07-28-2014 09:17 PM)fazerboy Wrote:  Its just nice to hear other teams fans taking cas seriously now..what with a top 6 imminent and a semi coming up..i just hope next years recruits fit in well and keep.us at the same level..as ive really enjoyed this years campaign.

Fair play to Cas. It's not just their league position but the way they play which is good to see. Very very interesting next year if they can keep Clark and huby.
07-28-2014, 10:08 PM
(07-28-2014 09:17 PM)fazerboy Wrote:  Its just nice to hear other teams fans taking cas seriously now..what with a top 6 imminent and a semi coming up..i just hope next years recruits fit in well and keep.us at the same level..as ive really enjoyed this years campaign.

You really are excited, aren't you? Fuck's sake, Faz.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
07-28-2014, 11:53 PM
Yeah i am..were trouble for anyone in the league and what are the odds on cas doing the double

Sir kev and his golden forehead..have that dorn..Sleepy
07-28-2014, 11:55 PM
I don't know. You should Google it, and PM Dbl re: his betting tips article vacancy on t'other thread.

07-28-2014, 11:59 PM
this is a very difficult game to call.. london looking for their first win,.,. they might get it here too.

cas by 54/
07-29-2014, 12:00 AM
I think this could well be a rare case of a game of three halves.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)