Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
castlefords build up to the cc final..
08-13-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: castlefords build up to the cc final..
Castleford Tigers coach Daryl Powell remains hopeful that Craig Huby will be available for the Challenge Cup final. Huby suffered a dislocated elbow in the semi-final win over Widnes Vikings on Sunday following an accidental collision with team-mate Nathan Massey and is now a major doubt for the final with Leeds Rhinos on Saturday August 23. The prop will definitely miss the trip to Warrington on Friday but Powell believes Huby could recover in time for the showdown with the Rhinos at Wembley. "Craig has dislocated his elbow so it was pretty painful and we'll need to check on him before we go into next week," Powell told the Pontefract and Castleford Express. "He had a scan on Monday night which didn't show any fracture, which is always helpful, but we'll have to wait and see how he is over the next week or so to see if there's any chance of him playing in the final. "Obviously he won't play this week, but we'll see how he goes."
-----

Fingers crossed for hubes then, make a big difference if he lakes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2014, 08:26 PM
If there's minimal tendon damage and no ligament damage, he's had a very lucky escape, especially if he gets to play in the final.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-13-2014, 09:04 PM
castlefords build up to the cc final..
I would be surprised if he plays, could be a very big risk! I Remember when Leeds tried to rush senior back for the CC final and it back fired!

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
08-13-2014, 09:26 PM
Mind games for me.
Cant see him playing.

If he does, he wont be anywhere near 100% so i hope they take the gamble
08-17-2014, 06:59 PM
(08-11-2014 11:20 PM)fazerboy Wrote:  Well things are going well here in tiger town..tickets selling well and over 50 coaches filled in the first day of sales..infact coaches are becoming hard to find..
Town is buzzing and all the water has gone too..so result..

Are coaches waiting at service station on M1 for Leeds coaches to come past and show them the way to Wembley StadiumBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
08-18-2014, 09:22 AM
Can't see Huby being ready, really feel for him as his been outstanding this year! He'll be a big loss too!
08-18-2014, 12:17 PM
Tickets booked, its only 40 mins on train/tube to wembley for me. Won't get here soon enough Smile

[Image: 3375970.gif]

There are only 13 numbers that count in this game!!!

So if you have anything higher, just quit!!!
08-18-2014, 12:18 PM
Just booked cab for Saturday - only 20 mins from my house - can't wait
08-18-2014, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2014 12:46 PM by 4evertigers.)
thinking JJ Moons will be the place to go for pre match drinks, may get there about 10ish to beat the crowds lol

[Image: 3375970.gif]

There are only 13 numbers that count in this game!!!

So if you have anything higher, just quit!!!
08-18-2014, 12:56 PM
Not sure what we are doing for pre-match drinks.... as my mums coming I'm not sure there will be much Sad

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)