Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
castlefords build up to the cc final..
08-24-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: castlefords build up to the cc final..
Not that sts know owt about that gvb?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2014, 11:17 AM
Saints do, yeah. Experience of losing is an area of expertise for Saints. Same as it was with Leeds, but they won? Go figure.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-24-2014, 11:19 AM
(08-24-2014 11:17 AM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Saints do, yeah. Experience of losing is an area of expertise for Saints. Same as it was with Leeds, but they won? Go figure.

We just pretended we were playing saints, no fear of losing a final against them
08-24-2014, 11:20 AM
(08-24-2014 11:19 AM)MOT Wrote:  
(08-24-2014 11:17 AM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Saints do, yeah. Experience of losing is an area of expertise for Saints. Same as it was with Leeds, but they won? Go figure.

We just pretended we were playing saints, no fear of losing a final against them

All that experience, eh?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)