Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warrington vs Huddersfield
08-28-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Warrington vs Huddersfield
Brough going into business for himself again with two field goals. That's the Scottish for you...

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-28-2014, 09:09 PM
Great game enjoyed that

Atlanta rhinos
08-28-2014, 09:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2014 09:12 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
A Saints win over Leeds would be really significant now.

If my maths is right, it'd mean only Cas could catch us.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-28-2014, 09:13 PM
what dickhead made the prediction comp deadline TOMORROW night????
08-28-2014, 09:14 PM
Who do you fucking think?

#BanMOT

08-28-2014, 09:16 PM
(08-28-2014 09:11 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  A Saints win over Leeds would be really significant now.

Surely Wigan could to?
08-28-2014, 09:18 PM
(08-28-2014 09:16 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  
(08-28-2014 09:11 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  A Saints win over Leeds would be really significant now.

Surely Wigan could to?

Of course, assuming they win. Thought they'd be stuck on 33 after this round too, but not necessarily.

08-28-2014, 09:18 PM
(08-28-2014 09:18 PM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  
(08-28-2014 09:16 PM)Gateaux Wrote:  

Surely Wigan could to?

Of course, assuming they win. Thought they'd be stuck on 33 after this round too, but not necessarily.

Hopefully they are!
08-28-2014, 09:19 PM
Im not sure why you are concerned with top spot....

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
08-28-2014, 09:27 PM
Something to put on the CV, innit.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)