Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Castleford vs Bradford
08-25-2014, 04:42 PM
Castleford vs Bradford
O woe is Cas. They lost. No photo under the sticks. But still, they have the chance to right those two wrongs in front of their own fans by hammering Bradford - who have, in their own right, really started to click now that relegation is assured.

Angry Cas in response mode looking for the top four = end of Bradford's winning run. Cas by 18.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Castleford vs Bradford
I reakon bradford will be taught a lesson from castleford after their challenge cup defet so theirs going to be some angry tigers on the pitch and egar to win in that hand im going with cas win:
Castleford 42 - 6 Bradford
08-26-2014, 12:21 AM
Hope there's no cc hangover & it's strictly back to business, bulls looked strong last few wk!
08-26-2014, 06:13 AM
Cas bouncebackability will see them through.
08-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Cas let down there fans let down there county and let down there country. They can get back to winning ways but all they need to do is BULLIEVE.

[Image: BULLieve%2Bnew%2B2.jpg]
Slfans challenge cup predicton champion 2015, 2016.
08-26-2014, 04:50 PM
cas are there for the taking, most will still be wonder wtf happened at wembley.

bulls in a rompathon.
08-27-2014, 10:43 AM
If we get back on our game then it should be a win (albeit a tight one) for Cas - however any cup hangover could be punished by a resurgent Bulls team.

I'm tipping Cas by 2 in a tight contest
08-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Has the ever been a 2-point ball game that wasn't a tight contest?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-27-2014, 05:37 PM
hmmm, yes, i think there have been a few, although might have ended more than a 2 point diff.

wigan vs bulls few yr back. bulls romp out to 30 odd zip. later, wigan do their own romp and get back into it to win at the end.
now while it could be said the end was tight (possibly), the rest of the game was a tale of 2 romps.
08-27-2014, 05:50 PM
That's a very good example, actually.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)