Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clark gone to wolves
08-27-2014, 06:41 PM
RE: Clark gone to wolves
Luckily for Cas, Ellis looks like he's coming into his own at 9, and he looks decent.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2014, 06:47 PM
Forgot about Ellis, he can provide good cover & actually looked very decent at times this season.
08-27-2014, 06:54 PM
Clarke, Huby and Sneyd gone PMSL. Same old cas zero ambition, zero sense.

The line about...... ERrrm we sold him because we could've gone in to admin...erm, no mate not according to your own audited accounts filed with HMRC.

Cas roughly owe 2.2M in outstanding loans all to Jack Fulton. Now if he was to call in those loans then well cas would be pretty skint but not busted as the ground they own is worth ITRO 2.5M.

Add in to that, the fact each club will get the full salary cap paid out in sky cash from next year they're a set of lying bastards at Cas. Just be honest and say we've got no fucking ambition. Just like when you SOLD all your other players. No doubt the thick six fingered fucks will bemoan how badly done to they're and that everyone is against them or even better believe a obvious lie. The truth of the matter os it makes fuck all difference what the cas team looks like next year as they'll still increase season ticket sales after this years decent perfoemance and if the past is anything to go by they won't be bothering anyone else in finals for a good 20 years. fuck me I'd rather be a Bulls fan at least the bungling ineptitude was done in an attempt to keep Bradford a force in SL Unlike the Cas who are happy to sell anyone if they even have the slightest chance of the gas bill coming in early. Maybe just maybe it's time to employ some fucking professionals to do the job and not just a load of thick as fuck ex-players who haven't got a fucking clue.
08-27-2014, 07:00 PM
As long as they're making profit.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-27-2014, 07:11 PM
im not sure what 77o is trying to say there/.
08-27-2014, 07:14 PM
(08-27-2014 07:11 PM)Cheese Wrote:  im not sure what 77o is trying to say there/.
Me too.
08-27-2014, 07:22 PM
(08-27-2014 07:14 PM)leeds79 Wrote:  
(08-27-2014 07:11 PM)Cheese Wrote:  im not sure what 77o is trying to say there/.
Me too.

Think he's saying he knows more than the players & the board. Rather be a bulls fan? Riiiight.

Sneyd went for big money, looks like we got a club relieving deal for Clark, fuck all to do with ambition.
08-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Clark gone to wolves
So cas have no ambition.... I take it you know who they've signed for next season 77????
08-27-2014, 07:52 PM
i think hes got the hump cos he took a bad ass whuppin in the CC prediction final.
08-27-2014, 08:18 PM
It would be interesting to know how much Cas got for him.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)