Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clark gone to wolves
08-29-2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Clark gone to wolves
(08-29-2014 10:36 AM)camdentiger Wrote:  I would say so - however we have increased other revenue streams since then and the club is very much on a sound footing at the moment.

Despite the departure(s) the club appears to be on a solid platform with new arrivals and a quality back room staff. All god news for the future it seems. Notwithstanding the anticipated new ground ... fingers crossed!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2014, 12:19 PM
Once the new ground is secured, the club will be able to bring in new revenue streams as the facilities at the stadium will support this. There is also a rumour of a big invester/sponsor who will come on board immediately once the stadium is sorted. But the stadium is the stumbling block for them currently
08-29-2014, 06:24 PM
Clark gone to wolves
Why bother spending millions on a new stadium?
08-29-2014, 06:38 PM
Clark gone to wolves
(08-29-2014 06:24 PM)jools Wrote:  Why bother spending millions on a new stadium?

Because sometimes it is the best option for long term security (so long as it doesn't bankrupt you getting there!)
08-29-2014, 10:16 PM
Worked for Saints, assuming we do turn a profit next year, and McManus isn't just blowing smoke up his own arse.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-30-2014, 07:29 AM
Clark gone to wolves
It worked for a club who had no issues with finances in the past and they wouldn't have done it unless they were told they had to by the RFL
08-30-2014, 07:31 AM
Clark gone to wolves
(08-30-2014 07:29 AM)jools Wrote:  It worked for a club who had no issues with finances in the past and they wouldn't have done it unless they were told they had to by the RFL

Which club is that? Certainly not saints!
08-30-2014, 07:36 AM
(08-30-2014 07:29 AM)jools Wrote:  It worked for a club who had no issues with finances in the past and they wouldn't have done it unless they were told they had to by the RFL

No financial issues? Are you messing?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-02-2014, 10:26 AM
(08-29-2014 06:24 PM)jools Wrote:  Why bother spending millions on a new stadium?

The club aren't, it's part of the new development in Cas - the 5 towns project. Once built the club will own it 100% and there will be no debt with it. I assume we'll be selling WR and passing that money on, but I understand that we won't owe anything once it's built
09-02-2014, 10:33 AM
(09-02-2014 10:26 AM)camdentiger Wrote:  

The club aren't, it's part of the new development in Cas - the 5 towns project. Once built the club will own it 100% and there will be no debt with it. I assume we'll be selling WR and passing that money on, but I understand that we won't owe anything once it's built

Thats right camden although from what i've heard when selling WR the club keeps the money, not passing it on

[Image: 3375970.gif]

There are only 13 numbers that count in this game!!!

So if you have anything higher, just quit!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)