Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clark gone to wolves
09-02-2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Clark gone to wolves
(09-02-2014 10:33 AM)4evertigers Wrote:  
(09-02-2014 10:26 AM)camdentiger Wrote:  
(08-29-2014 06:24 PM)jools Wrote:  Why bother spending millions on a new stadium?

The club aren't, it's part of the new development in Cas - the 5 towns project. Once built the club will own it 100% and there will be no debt with it. I assume we'll be selling WR and passing that money on, but I understand that we won't owe anything once it's built

Thats right camden although from what i've heard when selling WR the club keeps the money, not passing it on

If that's the case, then once WR is sold we'll be loaded, unless Fulton takes the money and relieves the club of the "loans" he's given it. Either way the club will be secure. I also understand once the new stadium is built there are some big sponsors and investors ready to come on board. Exciting times!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2014, 05:26 PM
the guy surely deserves to get his money back.
09-02-2014, 05:36 PM
The bloke deserves summat back from the club, there wouldn't be one without him. That said it looks like a timing issue ATM, if it takes a couple of years for it all to go through I'm not sure big jack f is for the world that much longer tbf.

Apart from that it does seem that if planning goes through then big things could happen this time. The 5 towns clip really makes it look like a reality.
09-02-2014, 05:45 PM
the family will be stood in line with the hand out waiting for their brass.
09-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Jack's son Ian is a director so it'll surely just pass to him
09-03-2014, 12:14 PM
depend on his will i guess.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)