Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ice bucket challenge
08-29-2014, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 03:00 PM by camdentiger.)
Ice bucket challenge
http://www.castigers.com/article.php?id=4654

Castleford Tigers whole squad took on the ALS ice bucket challenge today to raise awareness for this progressive neurodegenerative disease.

When Bridie Fulton, wife of Castleford Tigers chairman Jack Fulton challenged the team, they jumped at the chance to offer their support. Jack himself suffers with this disease and Bridie offered a £2000 donation to see the boys take part.

View the video here.

Castleford Tigers nominate councillor Peter Box, councillor Yvette Cooper and the whole Wakefield Trinity Wildcats squad to take up the challenge........

Didn't realise that Fulton was suffering from this terrible disease - my friends dad was "locked in" for 2 years with this illness
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2014, 03:10 PM
RE: Ice bucket challenge
Kudos to Cas.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
08-29-2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Ice bucket challenge
"Bridie"

what a fantastic name.

popular in Glasgow at one time, the name that is, not his wife.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)