Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Play-offs week I: Leeds v Catalan
09-11-2014, 08:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014 07:59 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
Play-offs week I: Leeds v Catalan
Saturday, 5.15pm kick-off.

Hetherington last night revealed at the junior rhinos presentation evening that leeds will play either widnes/catalans on saturday evening.....

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: Leeds v Catalans/Widnes PLAYOFFS
Saturday evening, Friday is much better
09-11-2014, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 03:16 PM by westy_warrior.)
Chester do leeds get first pic with finishing top or have the sky decided? Always wondered who chose what like?

Oh hang on they are 6th, so would 5th get first dips.
09-11-2014, 03:36 PM
Imagine if we win it from 6th haha
09-11-2014, 05:03 PM
(09-11-2014 03:16 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  Chester do leeds get first pic with finishing top or have the sky decided? Always wondered who chose what like?

Oh hang on they are 6th, so would 5th get first dips.

Nah its all down to the rfl and who can play which day due to footy matches etc and sky probably have a big say too....

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-12-2014, 08:08 PM
@leedsrhinos: Salford beating Widnes 24-0 now, if that stays the same, barring a 140+ win for Cas in France, we'll play Catalan at home next Sat 5.15pm

09-12-2014, 08:37 PM
Top six is essentially tantamount to top four this year. Catalan and Widnes are drained after their 'best of the rest' efforts this year. And with Saints being utter horse gash, think of it as fifth.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-13-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: Leeds v Catalans Saturday 5.15 k off
So catalans it is....

09-16-2014, 11:53 AM
RE: Play-offs week I: Leeds v Catalan
bentham is the referee

09-16-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Play-offs week I: Leeds v Catalan
Video ref is gonna earn his coin then.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)