Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JP Granted Testimonial
09-11-2014, 01:48 PM
JP Granted Testimonial
[Image: peacock_sinfield_cup_14_rdax_80.jpg]

Jamie Peacock MBE has been granted a three month testimonial with Leeds Rhinos and the prop is planning a special event to kick start the period later this month.

Quote:This event will mark the launch of the Testimonial ahead of Peacock's tenth and final season at the Rhinos and will include the big reveal of the 2015 Leeds Rhinos 'naked' calendar! This is an event for everyone which will see fans and players come together to begin the testimonial celebrations of Leeds Rhinos player and former England and Great Britain Captain, Jamie Peacock!

The calendars which features players from the Leeds Rhinos squad baring nearly all! The calendar will retail officially at £10 and all proceeds will go to the Jamie Peacock Testimonial Fund.

The event which will be held at the Arc (North Lane, Headingley) on Tuesday 23rd September at 7pm and tickets will be £5 per person and will include a drink on arrival. All proceeds from ticket sales will go to Wheatfield's Hospice which is a Charity close to Jamie's heart.

There will also be special drinks offers and if you fancy some food, the 'JP Naked Burger' will be available for only £9.95 (normally £11.95). The Rhinos players will be around for photographs and to sign your shirts and calendars which will be available for sale! Please note places are extremely limited so book now to avoid disappointment!! You can book places either by coming down to Leeds Rugby Store, over the phone on 0871 423 1315 (calls are charged at 10p per minute - calls from mobiles may vary) or online at http://www.therhinos.co.uk/buytickets.

The Official 2015 Calendar will be available to purchase from Leeds Rugby Store (Headingley Carnegie Stadium) and online at http://www.therhinos.co.uk from Wednesday 24th September. When purchased online there will be a postage cost in addition to the cost of the calendar.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2014, 02:12 PM
RE: JP Granted Testimonial
How longs he been at leeds
09-11-2014, 02:22 PM
(09-11-2014 02:12 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  How longs he been at leeds

For the whole of the JP's a rhino era
09-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Yay! Man of Steel, #JP4England, Sir Jamie, etc.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-11-2014, 07:23 PM
JP Granted Testimonial
(09-11-2014 02:12 PM)westy_warrior Wrote:  How longs he been at leeds

10 years obviously

LeedsLeedsLeedsHeart
09-11-2014, 07:30 PM
JP Granted Testimonial
That's him retiring then...
09-11-2014, 07:33 PM
(09-11-2014 07:30 PM)jools Wrote:  That's him retiring then...

Huh?!

He's already said he is retiring 2015

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-11-2014, 07:42 PM
(09-11-2014 07:33 PM)chesterhino Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 07:30 PM)jools Wrote:  That's him retiring then...

Huh?!

He's already said he is retiring 2015

Things take a couple of years for news to work through to Hudds. Hudds folk still think they're at Fartown that's probably why only 12 ever turn up...
09-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Deserved, hope his events will be well attended. Monster player who has won games for his teams single handedly.

We won some stuff.............so my great granddad told me........
09-11-2014, 08:11 PM
3 months only?? that standard??

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)