Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play-offs week I: Warrington vs Widnes
09-14-2014, 08:05 PM
Warrington's slip out of the top four was somewhat surprising, but one would think it shouldn't matter against Super League's other surprise package of 2014 in Widnes. That said, Widnes aren't impartial to pulling off a shock win against a 'bigger' side, and with the no-shits-given attitude they'll no doubt have going into the finals, they could be dangerous. Still, I'm tipping Wire to go all the way, and start here with a solid win.

Warrington by 22.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2014, 09:39 PM
RE: Play-offs week I: Warrington vs Widnes
Warrington will win comfortably.
09-15-2014, 09:17 AM
would be surprised with anything other than a warrington win.
will miss the game due to wendyball Sad

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-19-2014, 11:47 AM
Warrington Wolves: Asotasi, Atkins, C. Bridge, Currie, England, B. Evans, R. Evans, Harrison, Higham, Hill, Laithwaite, J. Monaghan, M. Monaghan, Myler, O'Brien, Ormsby, Ratchford, Russell, Waterhouse.

Widnes Vikings: Ah Van, Brown, Cahill, Carberry, Dean, Clarke, Flynn, Galea, Gerrard, Hanbury, Isa, Joseph, Leuluai, Mellor, O'Carroll, Owens, Phelps, Tickle, White.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-19-2014, 12:04 PM
I think this will be tight.

2 - 6 point margin.

STAND WITH GEERT
09-19-2014, 01:57 PM
Record tight margin?

09-19-2014, 04:08 PM
Nonromparama for mine.

Closest game ever ?

STAND WITH GEERT
09-19-2014, 04:59 PM
A draw?
09-20-2014, 01:39 PM
This kicks off in five minutes! Wut da hayell!

09-20-2014, 01:46 PM
is it on the box??

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)