Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Play-offs week II: Castleford vs Warrington
09-21-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: Play-offs week II: Castleford vs Warrington
(09-21-2014 11:09 AM)MOT Wrote:  Old wolf, all hope is instantly lost when you enter Castleford

Hi Mot- the town itself or the ground? Don't think we've got the forward strength to take us any further in the knock outs- then there re-juvinated saints await- but a nice night out in lovely castleford this Thursday!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2014, 08:35 PM
I think you're not quite there this year but next year, well, I'm not looking forward to Leeds facing wire with Clark running off the back of hill and Sims
09-22-2014, 10:21 AM
(09-20-2014 08:17 PM)whotobeA Wrote:  We're fooked, the cc shot our bolt, though tbf much like Leeds.

Might have fancied us had widnes come through but wire will have too much.

Totally agree with that. I think Wire will give us a pasting on Thursday... Sad
09-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Could go either way this, IMO. Cas look tired and seem to have lost that structure we had at the beginning of the year, but equally with Matty Russell looking like he wont play (Just a guess Wink ) that will probably pave the way for Ratchford at Fullback, which is an area I don't think suits him and we may be able to exploit.

Both sides seem to have lost that ability to really bury a game recently and both making silly errors. I expect a real scuffy scrap and a 4point game. But, wouldnt like to hazard a guess on which way.

If Cas decide to play a full 80 mins, we could nick it. But, if we switch off like we have been doing, could easily throw it.
09-23-2014, 11:35 AM
phil bentham the ref

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
09-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Is there another Phil Bentham?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-23-2014, 04:48 PM
check the fone book.
09-24-2014, 09:04 AM
Can't believe Bentham is reffing this game, still at least he's better than Child!
09-24-2014, 06:43 PM
Castleford squad: Dixon, Shenton, Carney, Dorn, Sneyd, Lynch, Milner, Huby, Millington, Hauraki, Massey, Clark, Holmes, Wheeldon, Ellis, Channing, Clare, Finn, Jewitt.

Warrington squad: Asotasi, Atkins, C Bridge, Currie, England, B Evans, R Evans, Harrison, Higham, Hill, Laithwaite, J Monaghan, M Monaghan, Myler, O'Brien, Ormsby, Ratchford, Waterhouse, Wood.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
09-24-2014, 07:15 PM
Hope wire resting Russell backfires

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)