Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Warrington 2015 - It's our year
01-17-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Warrington 2015
http://www.superleaguefans.com/warringto...ptain.html

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2015, 07:18 AM
@ILaybourn: Hull Daily Mail reporting that @hullfcofficial have accepted a £125,000 offer from Warrington for winger @TomLineham from 2016

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
06-09-2015, 09:20 AM
Mark E?

I'd have thought a) Wire had enough wingers and b) Hull would want more than £125k.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
06-09-2015, 09:40 AM
doggy lad is getting on a bit, ormsby is a bit dodgy, they have that penny lad - cant tackle for shit.
06-09-2015, 09:44 AM
(06-09-2015 09:20 AM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Mark E?

I'd have thought a) Wire had enough wingers and b) Hull would want more than £125k.

Hi genghis - joel Monaghan is supposedly off to Catalan - a big loss for us- lineham is a powerful winger but Monaghan is our most senior player in the backs - we ve not replaced players and the attendances are falling fast -smith and Moran need to correct things asap - nothing again this season and a lot of people saying they re not renewing season tickets for next year - they re waiting and will pick matches if the team starts playing well again- management need to realise this- need two half backs desperately
06-09-2015, 09:51 AM
(06-09-2015 09:44 AM)oldwolf Wrote:  
(06-09-2015 09:20 AM)Genghis Von Battenberg Wrote:  Mark E?

Hi genghis - joel Monaghan is supposedly off to Catalan - a big loss for us- lineham is a powerful winger but Monaghan is our most senior player in the backs - we ve not replaced players and the attendances are falling fast -smith and Moran need to correct things asap - nothing again this season and a lot of people saying they re not renewing season tickets for next year - they re waiting and will pick matches if the team starts playing well again- management need to realise this- need two half backs desperately

blah blah....shit fans......not winning......dont turn up....blah blah.......fickle bastards........

I used google translate.
06-09-2015, 10:50 AM
I think lineham is decent , and its a tough job to replace monaghan

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
06-09-2015, 11:07 AM
Imagine being a big club and selling to Warrington.

Lolzers
06-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Warrington confirm Lineham signing
Warrington have officially confirmed that current Hull FC winger Tom Lineham will be a Wolf in 2016.

The former York player has signed a four-year deal with the club, and a transfer fee of £140,000 was paid by Warrington to Hull for his services.

"We are delighted to have captured the services of such an outstanding talent," Wolves head of coaching and rugby Tony Smith said.

"we are always keen to recruit elite, young British players. Tom's try-scoring speaks for itself and he is a player I have greatly admired for years since he came on the scene.

"His size and speed are also greatly suited to the wing position in Rugby League. I look forward to working with him next year and we hope he continues his good form.

"I have no doubt he will be a representative player in the near future. He was keen to join our club and we will look forward to welcoming him when the time comes."

Lineham himself is looking forward to playing for one of Super League's top sides.

"Warrington is a good club with some great players, coaches and a strong fan base," he said.

"It is very similar to Hull FC in many ways and I'm looking forward to being part of that.

"The circumstances are right for me to make the move so I'll be looking forward to finishing the season on a high at Hull and hit the ground running when I join up with my new team mates for pre-season.

"It is a new chapter in my life and I am looking forward to seeing where that takes me with Warrington over the coming years as they're a club that will always be in and around the top of the league challenging for honours."

06-09-2015, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2015 02:00 PM by MOT.)
(06-09-2015 11:07 AM)Sycophant Wrote:  Imagine being a big club and selling to Warrington.

Lolzers

Imagine being a little club in Hull and selling to Hull FC

Lolzers

(06-09-2015 10:50 AM)chesterhino Wrote:  I think lineham is decent , and its a tough job to replace monaghan

++

Monaghan would be a big loss

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)