Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hock
10-13-2014, 07:30 AM
Hock
Rumor over the weekend that today is the day that he gets announced as a Warrington player.

Mixed feelings on this one if it turns out to be true. To be honest don't want him given the past.

Westwood and Hock - we could be finishing lots of games without a full team on the pitch.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Hock
If Smith can curb his antics and gets him playing he'll be one hell of an addition and a great replacement for Waterhouse. However, he can be a liability too
10-13-2014, 01:13 PM
tbh never rated him think he's well over rated and is just a bully on and off the field if he was coming to hull fc would'nt be pleased him and westwood in same team could be a disaster waiting to happen
10-13-2014, 06:28 PM
Smith's getting desperate
10-13-2014, 07:40 PM
To be announced today? They best get a move on. It'll clash with Monday Night Raw.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
10-14-2014, 11:32 AM
Nothing announced as of yet - I'll be happy if he doesn't join.
10-14-2014, 03:09 PM
So... Hock is staying at Salford. Are we really that shocked nobody wanted him....
10-14-2014, 05:40 PM
(10-14-2014 03:09 PM)Tiger91 Wrote:  So... Hock is staying at Salford. Are we really that shocked nobody wanted him....

turned down rugby union offer as well. Maybe because all the rules would cause him to relapse and hit the drugs again

[Image: 54421928.jpg]
10-15-2014, 08:04 AM
Has it been confirmed that he's staying at Salford then?
10-15-2014, 08:32 AM
Transfer request withdrawn, "fully committed" spiel in the press. Job's a good 'un.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)