Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hudds link up with oldham
12-19-2014, 11:52 PM
RE: Hudds link up with oldham
Just wait until you see Hughes rampaging. You ain't seen nothing yet.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2014, 11:55 PM
Think Hughes will at least try to control the ruck on D,when you have 'defenders' like Patrick and Kaufusi in your side you have no chance.
12-19-2014, 11:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 12:04 AM by jools.)
Hudds link up with oldham
Haha- JtAT lives up to his name yet again when discussing the merits or otherwise of players.
How do you figure his defence is crap?
His only issue is he isn't value for money for his work rate. He can't play long enough minutes and doesn't take the carries. He can run the lines though- if Hughes can do the same I gather his work rate is better so it could turn out to be a good move- not yet convinced but time will tell.
12-20-2014, 12:00 AM
Is the Hughes-Patrick trade an inter-Super League dual registration exploit...? Hmm...

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
12-20-2014, 12:02 AM
Jeez these giants fans who are so far up their own ass,they have killed all Fartown forums.So boring listening to them clowns pontificate.
12-20-2014, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 12:03 AM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
Why do you say and type 'arse' like a Yank?

12-20-2014, 12:09 AM
It's quite obvious,if you take notice 'up your own' Check the vid of the Cas away game last season if you need proof,but doubt it will make any diff to your blinkered thinking.
12-20-2014, 12:10 AM
To be honest, Aleo, with Jools, nine times out of ten, it's just the ale talking.

12-20-2014, 12:12 AM
Jools needs to start drinking,then might be slightly more interesting.
12-20-2014, 12:12 AM
Is that what your gimmick is supposed to be? Interesting?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)