Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hudds link up with oldham
12-20-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Hudds link up with oldham
Whateva gansta innit

stains will fail big time in 2015

your chairman did not want to shake hands with Sir KD after you got beat at ours,shocking.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2014, 12:19 AM
Do you recall the Brough drop goal in the cup? Sir Eamonn was very magnanimous then.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
12-20-2014, 12:22 AM
You had to steal our coach to get success ( N Brown,much like leeds(Tony Smith) Dire (Tony Smith)
12-20-2014, 12:23 AM
You stole our prop to get the Hubcap. Glass houses.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
12-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Got lucky.One season wonder,as last year demonstrated.Shame Stains did not step in like they normally do,the easy option.
12-20-2014, 12:30 AM
(12-20-2014 12:09 AM)JustTheAleTalking Wrote:  It's quite obvious,if you take notice 'up your own' Check the vid of the Cas away game last season if you need proof,but doubt it will make any diff to your blinkered thinking.

Don't need to check the vid- I was there.
His defence isn't bad-he just doesn't do much tackling -he doesn't fall off tackles- he doesn't put himself in s position to make them. Just like he only runs the ball in half a dozen times a game on a good day.
Personally I think it stems from him being too light when NB moved him to play prop and him keeping himself out of trouble.
he asked PA to move back to second row last year as he didn't like being up front so lost a load of weight to do that- be interesting to see where he plays with wigan since he claims he doesn't like playing prop.
12-20-2014, 12:30 AM
Silly Stains.

12-20-2014, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 12:40 AM by JustTheAleTalking.)
(12-20-2014 12:30 AM)jools Wrote:  
(12-20-2014 12:09 AM)JustTheAleTalking Wrote:  It's quite obvious,if you take notice 'up your own' Check the vid of the Cas away game last season if you need proof,but doubt it will make any diff to your blinkered thinking.

His defence isn't bad-he just doesn't do much tackling -he doesn't fall off tackles- he doesn't put himself in s position to make them. Just like he only runs the ball in half a dozen times a game on a good day.
Personally I think it stems from him being too light when NB moved him to play prop and him keeping himself out of trouble.
he asked PA to move back to second row last year as he didn't like being up front so lost a load of weight to do that- be interesting to see where he plays with wigan since he claims he doesn't like playing prop.

Ha ha got to laugh at this - 'he doesn't put himself in a position to make the tackles' - an absolute classic.

Statue man has a lot to prove as head coach stainers.The statue might get mob pulled own in time - who knows.
12-20-2014, 12:55 AM
(12-20-2014 12:35 AM)JustTheAleTalking Wrote:  
(12-20-2014 12:30 AM)jools Wrote:  

Ha ha got to laugh at this - 'he doesn't put himself in a position to make the tackles' - an absolute classic.

Statue man has a lot to prove as head coach stainers.The statue might get mob pulled own in time - who knows.

It's a polite way of saying he avoids work!
12-20-2014, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2014 01:09 AM by JustTheAleTalking.)
Our best performances last year was when we controlled the D ruck,like at Leeds- no Kaufusi no Patrick.

I'll let you decide who where the players who did what Kaufusi & Patrick did not do in previous games.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)