Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hudds link up with oldham
12-21-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Hudds link up with oldham
(12-19-2014 11:59 PM)jools Wrote:  Haha- JtAT lives up to his name yet again when discussing the merits or otherwise of players.
How do you figure his defence is crap?
His only issue is he isn't value for money for his work rate. He can't play long enough minutes and doesn't take the carries. He can run the lines though- if Hughes can do the same I gather his work rate is better so it could turn out to be a good move- not yet convinced but time will tell.

Judging the merits of players,how shameful am I,where do I need to go to be told the real truth? Jeez ,some people are so far up their own ass it's even more than totally embarrassing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2014, 08:47 PM
(12-21-2014 08:28 PM)JustTheAleTalking Wrote:  
(12-19-2014 11:59 PM)jools Wrote:  Haha- JtAT lives up to his name yet again when discussing the merits or otherwise of players.
How do you figure his defence is crap?
His only issue is he isn't value for money for his work rate. He can't play long enough minutes and doesn't take the carries. He can run the lines though- if Hughes can do the same I gather his work rate is better so it could turn out to be a good move- not yet convinced but time will tell.

Judging the merits of players,how shameful am I,where do I need to go to be told the real truth? Jeez ,some people are so far up their own ass it's even more than totally embarrassing.

Oli's forum's on fire at the moment.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
12-21-2014, 09:08 PM
Stains fans don't know the truth even if they dragged down the fatchops statue........innit.
12-21-2014, 09:12 PM
The truth shall set me free.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
12-21-2014, 09:52 PM
I could see Ken Davy ruling the SL next year- Bradford wished they had someone similar

I told them for years as Caisley dragged them down to their inevitable decline that Fartown would have the last laugh - read it weep.

Huddersfield Town will get the same harsh lesson,but Sir Ken has stated having saved them once, he will not get involved in that shit boring game in the future under and how he was disgracefully treated ANY cirumstances.Hoyle,stepped in cos Hoyle said SKD dint know what he was doing,but is now finding it's not quite so easy and is looking to desperately to cut and run - LOLZ - it's so very great to watch after the disgusting way they treated Sir KD.
12-21-2014, 10:17 PM
I can't imagine what this thread, or indeed any Huddo thread, is going to look like over New Year.

12-21-2014, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2014 10:37 PM by JustTheAleTalking.)
Merry Christmas to all fellow RL fans,see you (god willing) in the new year.
12-22-2014, 01:01 PM
(12-21-2014 10:34 PM)JustTheAleTalking Wrote:  Merry Christmas to all fellow RL fans,see you (god willing) in the new year.

And a Merry Christmas to you Aley

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)