Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hudds link up with oldham
12-19-2014, 12:20 AM
Hudds link up with oldham
Next season it's goodbye to batley and hello to oldham as giants set up a dual registration with oldham for 2015.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2014, 03:58 AM
RE: Hudds link up with oldham
Helping out the Lancs. Judas Bastards.
12-19-2014, 11:12 AM
Fired a Champo team off for a C-One club. Huddo: doing it right since this morning.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
12-19-2014, 11:15 PM
I remember when t'owdum used to give fartown a lesson in how to play RL down at t'sheddings.

TO1SKD
12-19-2014, 11:24 PM
How the mighty have fallen. How the mediocre have become slightly less mediocre.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
12-19-2014, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2014 11:34 PM by JustTheAleTalking.)
Stains are a mediocre club in a mediocre town.

Much like Wiggoooooon & Warrington if truth be told.
12-19-2014, 11:36 PM
True, that. I wish we won the Hubcap once. Sad

12-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Funny how the mediocre have to steal Huddersfield coaches to get any success - N Brown,Tony Smith at the same time as we are trying to build something after a lot of bad years.
12-19-2014, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2014 11:49 PM by Genghis Von Battenberg.)
To be fair, Aleo, the mediocre are giving back in some small way. Just look at Jack Hughes: Wigan's offering to almighty Ken.

Baloo to Leeds?

12-19-2014, 11:51 PM
Happy with that trade tbh,Larne going to gooon not sure why they need that.His defence is crap unless someone gives him a kick up the ass before he walks out there.Won't miss him at all rampaging through weak lower team D's - big deal,seen it all before,in the greater scheme good entertainment but in the long run pointless.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)