Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dewsbury signings
01-16-2015, 07:53 PM
Dewsbury signings
@DewsburyRams: We are pleased to announce the signing of former Super League centre Jason Crookes http://t.co/70m30wU5ae

"He's the best coach I've had.His mix of man-management and his game plan is second to none.Since Brian has been in charge,we've been in every final so far.I love playing for him.I can't praise him enough,I've so much respect for him." Kevin Sinfield
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2015, 07:59 PM
RE: Dewsbury signings
Is he the Dreamteamer-to-Doncaster-in-the-space-of-a-year guy?

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
01-16-2015, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 08:24 PM by Cheese.)
my mate lives sometimes in.. is it thornton lees? dewsbury way.

season passes were like 40 quid.
01-16-2015, 08:30 PM
Incidentally, I'm getting the squad lists and fixtures together for the Championship clubs soon, so if you see them, published online, like, feel free to copy and paste.

"It's the worst signature I've seen. Its mix of homoerotic eulogising and pseudo-philosophical shite makes me sick. Since Hank has had this sig, SLF has gone down the toilet. I hate him. I can't stress that enough. I hope he gets banned." - Kevin Sinfield
01-17-2015, 05:45 PM
I went to joozberrie once

What a fuckin back water

STAND WITH GEERT

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)