Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Warrington vs Salford - 2015 Round 1
02-08-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Warrington vs Salford - 2015 Round 1
so, lets see if i have this clear.. salford bossed u, whupped u, intimidated and bullied you and generally wiped the floor with your lot, then got their arses handed to them 22-8???

did i miss anything??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2015, 10:09 PM
Well said oldwolf, a very fair and unbiased opinion of the game, and just confirmimg what I had already said that although we lost we were much better than the shoreline suggests and it could of been a different story had we taken our chances and like you say Westwood was sin binned.

Anyway I doubt many teams will take 2700 away fans to many games this season so I think the Salford fans deserve a lot of credit for this as most on here are the first ones slating our poor attendances . Hopefully a start of things to come

Salford For the Top 8 Easyyyyyy
02-08-2015, 10:33 PM
not sure i believe u.. given ur track record.
02-10-2015, 01:16 PM
(02-08-2015 04:18 PM)oldwolf Wrote:  
(02-08-2015 03:17 PM)the grest Wrote:  i don't know which pack you were watching old wolf but i never seen Hill or Sims take a backwards step and Ben Harrison nearly ran right over Morley.

Hi grest I didn't mean they took a step back - but for 25 mins we were being battered by Salford who deliberately targeted sims with three men hitting him in every tackle trying to get a wild response from him- we were lucky to escape that first 25 mins because Paterson should have scored - it took a bit of magic from ratchford to break the stranglehold that Salford was applying- salford came to bully us and Westwood
Should have been sent off- we would have been in trouble then - Salford with their big forwards and chase and Dobson will upset a few teams this year.

Attracting 3 men in the tackle is just what a team needs it tires them out more having to continually run back the 10 and leaves gaps in their defence exactly what ratchford took advantage of for the first try. I think that salford will surprise a few teams this year thats if they dont suffer injury or more likely suspensions with their constant dirty tactics
02-10-2015, 01:23 PM
a veiled suggestion of nefarious practices??

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)